Chapter 24

"What? You call me love, so I thought it was only fitting if I would call you babe." Michelle innocently said. "Oh don't mistake my surprise, for me not liking it, love" Saul said while walking closer to his mate. Michelle on the other hand was slowly backing away from him until her back hit the wall. Caging her in, Saul continued "I definitely like it, love." 

She couldn't help herself, they were so close and he was so handsome, she just had to kiss him. So she did. And boy, what a kiss. She had never felt something like that when kissing a guy. It was amazing.

Saul was also enjoying the kiss, a lot. Quickly putting his hands on her waist, Michelle put her hands in his hair. Gesturing for her to jump, she did. They were really into the make-out session. So much that they didn't even hear Sky returning because he forgot his jacket. "Hey, is my jacket still here? Oh, oh my god. Uh, I'll find it some other time. Uh yeah, bye" Sky awkwardly said. "Wait, Sky!" Michelle called after him, after Saul put her back down on the ground. "Here's your jacket" Michelle sheepishly said. "Uh yeah, thanks. I'll see you tonight." and then he left. Quickly. 

"Well, that was awkward." Michelle stated. "Hm, why love? I thought it was pretty amazing" Saul quickly responded, while kissing the top of her head. "You said I can't leave your sight, right?" "Yes, love. Why?" "Well, you let me go with Sky and I wasn't in your sight then" "Good point, love. The reason for that is that I trust Sky with my life and also with yours. Only for half an hour though. That's why I walked in on your talk." Saul sheepishly said. 

"Well, I will need some ingredients for the lasagna, so could you come with me?"