CHAPTER 5: Gentleman

Ella's POV:

"Aargh!", I groaned.
Why do I have a problem in choosing a dress for a date?!

I sighed exasperatedly looking at the bunch of dresses lying on my bed.

Feeling defeated, I finally decided to call Ariel for her help.

"Hi, Ariel. Are you free?"

"I am so sorry, Ella but right now I am out with Cedric on a date", she explained.

"Umm...okay, fine. Talk to you later, bye."

"Bye."

Now what will I do?!

I know I am overreacting but I always have a hard time choosing what to wear on dates.

And today, finally after a week Asher got the time for a date and I want to look good!

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from an unknown number.

Missing me, Resf?

It wouldn't take a genius to know whose number is that because there is only one person (whom I am acquainted with) who calls me by my surname: Nelson aka Idiot.

And I even saved his number by the name, Idiot.

In your dreams, I replied.

He replied after a few seconds, Come on, I know you are missing me ;-)

I decided to give a sarcastic reply, Oh, yeah...of course. I am missing you so much that if I see you right now, I might throw myself in your arms.

He replied, Aww...that's sweet. You want to see me so badly.

I rolled my eyes at his text.
If your idiotic mind didn't understand then I might tell you that I was being sarcastic. I am not missing you!

He gave a dramatic reply, Ouch! Should I be offended? By the way...I think I took your text seriously.

What do you mean? I asked.

Count till three, baby.

What?! Has he gone mad?!

And why should I count till three? What is he going to do?

Just then someone knocked at my door.

No way!

I slowly opened the door and there he was leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face and his hands in his jean's pocket.

"How the hell did I not hear the doorbell?!", I questioned him.

He casually walked inside my room as if he owned it.

"I asked you something!"

He slowly turned around, "Yes?"

I was seconds away from throwing him out.

"Did you break into my house?!"

"No, baby, no. It doesn't takes more than a minute to call your house keeper and ask her to open the door for me."

My jaw dropped, "How do you have her number and besides that I clearly told her to not let you in!"

"Sometimes flirting really helps."

"You...you flirted with her?! She is much older than you!"

He grinned, "Young or old, who doesn't likes to receive compliments, especially when it is coming from such a handsome and hot man."