CHAPTER 10: Let's Rock This

Nelson's POV:

I saw the heat creeping up her neck as her cheeks turned pink.

I pulled her cheek saying, "You are blushing."

Her head was turned away from me and seeing her blush, I couldn't stop the words that escaped my mouth.

"You are so cute, Ella."

Her head snapped to me.

You idiot! You weren't supposed to say that!

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out and then I cleared my throat embarrassingly as I felt the heat creeping up my neck too.

Just then my phone again rang.

And I thanked God.

It was Matt again, now what happened?!

I quickly excused myself and went at the back and received his call.

"Where the hell is the sales report?!", he shouted.

"Matt?", I said in confusion.

"Nelson?!", He said in the same tone I used.

"Oh Shit!", He exclaimed, "Sorry, bro. I was calling my assistant, I don't know how I pressed your contact."

"Oh, okay. And listen...be easy on your assistant, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah...okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Talk about luck.

I huffed and went inside the washroom where I checked my appearance in the mirror making sure my face was not red.

Taking a deep breath, I walked back out.
I decided not to sit with her again but as I reached her seat, I saw that she has again plugged in her earphone after I left it on the seat.

I don't why but I again sat beside her.

"Can't you leave me alone?", she groaned taking out her earphone from her ears as she saw me.

"Can't help it, baby."

She rolled her eyes and continued listening to the songs while I watched her.

Those eyes...

Okay, this is not the time to think about that.

I yawned feeling sleepy.

Just then I got an idea.

Leaning towards her, I placed my head on her shoulder making her jerk.

"What are you doing?!" She pushed my head away.

"Trying to sleep, duh."

"Then go sleep on someone else's shoulder not mine." She shifted further away from me.

I removed the handle seperating our seat and scooted closer to her and again placed my head on her shoulder.

"But I want to sleep on your shoulder", I said softly, not in a teasing voice because at that moment, that was what I wanted.

She shrugged her shoulder making my head jerk up.

My playful mood was gone, I sat back straight and leaned back my head on the seat and closed my eyes.

If she doesn't want me to keep my head on her shoulder then let it be.

It's not that I am dying to do it.