CHAPTER 7: Come With Me

Ella's POV:

The water ran down my body as I was in a deep thought...guilty was running through my veins. It's been a day and I didn't apologise to him yet. Yes, I should apologise...for slapping him.

He didn't deserve it.

I have been drowning in guilty since that night, I know it was just a slap but it was wrong.

"And stupid", my conscience added.

I turned off the shower and after drying my body with the towel, I wrapped it around my body securely and walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

I glanced for the hundreth time at my phone, hoping to receive a message from him but I got none.

By the way, Asher apologized...the very next day I woke up to find my living room covered with bouquet of flowers, with an apology note from him and just like that, I forgave him.

I picked up my phone and finally messaged him, Nelson?

I was about to move towards my closet when I received his reply, What?

That sounds rude.

I just...wanted to apologise for... slapping you. I am sorry.

I finally apologised...but he didn't reply for a few seconds. He was online, he saw my message yet he didn't say anything...or maybe that's what I thought because the next moment my bedroom's door opened and there stood Nelson.

"You were saying something, Resf?", He smirked and I screamed, I literally screamed.

"Why the fuck do you keep barging into my house?!", I yelled.

Aargh! I clearly told Racheal to not let him in...why don't she listen to me?!

"For the second time, Resf", he said moving inside, "I didn't barge...I called your housekeeper and asked her to let me in."

"But the next time, ring the doorbell or call me, not her!"

"Calm down, baby...don't get riled up."

His eyes widened all of a sudden as they trailed down my body, I followed his gaze and looked down and I realised that I was in just a towel.

His eyes were still eyeing me from head to toe and I turned red in embarrassment.

"Get out you prevert!"

He snapped his gaze back to my face and was still standing on the same spot.

"Get out, Nelson!"

He finally obeyed me as he quickly lowered his gaze and moved out of the room.

I picked up my clothes that were lying on the bed and wore them.

A minute later, he knocked, "Are you done?"

"No!"

"I can help you dress though", he teased.

Instead of feeling annoyed at his words, my lips curled up in a smile.
He started flirting again...he forgave me.

"Should I take your silence as yes?", He again teased.

I opened the door saying, "Shut up, idiot."

He walked back inside and sat on the edge of the bed.
"You messaged me something..."

"I guess you know how to read a message", I folded my arms.

"Unfortunately...I can't. So...can you please read it for me?"