CHAPTER 18: Kiss Me

Two days later...

Ella's POV:

Now this was too much.

How can he do something like that?!

Asher called me earlier this morning saying that yesterday night he was out with his friends in a club where Nelson was also present and Nelson warned him.

I mean he freaking warned him telling him to stay away from me.

Why?!

He told him that he doesn't deserve me.

Who is he to decide that?!

Furiously, I drove to his house at around 11 in the morning.

As usual, the door was opened by Bailey.

"Where's Nelson?", I asked in a sharp tone.

"He is upstairs. Should I--"

I didn't wait for him to finish and stepped inside walking past him into the living room.

"Nelson Hanzall Andrews! Come out and show your idiotic face!", I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

Bailey stood at a distance with a terrified expression on his face.

"What do you think of yourself?!", I shouted again, "Do you think you can threaten anyone?!"

"Come out this instance or else I will burn this whole house down!", I bellowed and from the corner of my eyes saw Bailey flinch.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"The captain of the Australian Cricket Team and the second most respected person in Australia. Wanna know anything else?", I heard him speak.

I lifted my gaze and saw him standing at the top of the stairs with folded arms and an annoyed expression on his face.

"You!", I pointed at him.

"You th--", I stopped abruptly when I noticed that he was shirtless and just had a towel wrapped around his waist loosely.

"Come down right now!", I ordered.

"Why don't you come up?"

"No! You are coming down!"

"Either you come up or get the hell outta here", he threatened in a calm voice.

Furiously and quickly, I climbed up the stairs and reached him.

Him being almost naked was affecting me.

"First go and wear something", I said as I avoided looking at him.

"Why?"

"Just go!"

He finally listened to me and went inside his room emerging a minute later in just a pair of sweatpants.

I was about to protest about it but decided against it.

"Why the hell did you threaten Asher?! Who are you tell him to stay away from me?! Neither you are my dad nor my brother!"

He ignored my question and looked down and said, "You can leave, Bailey."

I realised that Bailey was still standing downstairs watching all this. On Nelson's words he left immediately.

"I asked you something!"

His jaw clenched. "What?"

"Why the fuck did you tell Asher to stay away from me?!"

"Your boyfriend was cheating on you. I saw him in the club shoving his tongue down a woman's throat", he spat.