CHAPTER 17: Sexual Tension

*smirks*

Ella's POV:

What reason will I give for my presence?

I came to meet you? No.

I wanted to talk to you? I could do that over the phone.

I was passing by your house so I decided to meet you? He gives this reason everytime.

Asher suspects you? No.

I don't think there is anything wrong in meeting a person without a particular reason.

But why do I want to meet him?

Because it's been a month since we last met.

But usually we used to meet just once a year. Then why am I dying to meet him now?!

Maybe because I just spent a lot of time with him and...maybe he is not that...bad.

"Do you like him?" Asher's words were echoing in my mind day and night.

I don't like him, he is just a friend.

And besides, I have a boyfriend.

In which you are losing interest.

Shut up!

I miss that idiot.

I hate to admit it but I do miss him.

Whenever I am with Asher, it feels that I am not myself that I am not being myself, I am trying to present myself in a better way to Asher.

But with Nelson, I am always myself. He has a warm vibe...he makes you feel comfortable except when he acts very very strange.

Why am I even comparing them both with each other?!

There has to be some reason for which I can go to his house.

Think, Ella, think.

So, I thought and thought and thought untill mom called.

"Hey, mom", I greeted her.

"Ella, how are you?"

"I am fine, mom. What about you?"

"I am good too. I actually made chicken tikka today, wanna have some?"

"Yes, of course! I am coming."

She chuckled and the she mumbled to herself, "I even have to give it to Nelson."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I can give it to Nelson."

"Really? Are you going there?"

"Umm...yeah, I wanted to talk about something to him so I will give it to him too."

"That's nice. Okay, come fast."

"Yes, yes. I am coming."

Atleast I have a reason now.
________________________________________

After I had my mom's famous chicken tikka, she packed some for Nelson and gave it to me.

It was evening when I reached his house and rang the doorbell.

"Is Nelson home?", I asked his housekeeper who opened the door.

"Yes, he is in the gym."

I gave the packet to him saying, "Can you please keep it in the kitchen?"

He nodded taking the packet from me and I said again, "Umm...can you take me to the gym?"

"Yes, of course, Miss Resf."