EPILOGUE

Ella's POV:

Where the hell is that idiot?!

He said he will reach home by now. And here I am waiting for him for the past one hour.

He even refused to take me to this tour, can you believe it?!

He said that it's just a home tour and will be finished even before I'll know.

Let him come home today; I missed him so much and he is making me suffer even more.

In the afternoon, the doorbell rang and I ran down to open the door expecting Nelson but I scowled when saw Matthew standing there instead.

"Hi, Ella", he said with a smile.

"Umm...hi."

"Last time Nelson was with me he brought this for you and he actually forgot it at my house so, I came to give this." He handed me a packet.

"The last time Nelson was at your house was a few weeks back and you are giving this to me now?"

He chuckled nervously. "You know...I am a busy person...I forgot too."

I took the packet from him and he said, "Did you talk to Nelson today?"

"No...why?"

"He was supposed to reach home by now, right?"

"Yes", I gritted.

"You know what, let's go out and eat something and by the way Nelson will reach home he will be surprised to not find you there and it can be a revenge..."

"I didn't understand a single thing."

He nervously ran his hand through his hair.

I folded my hands. "Why are you so nervous?"

"N-nervous? No. Why will I be nervous."

He again chuckled nervously and I raised a brow at him and he cleared his throat.

"Why don't you change into this and we can go out for lunch?"

Matthew and I became good friends in the past few months.

I looked down at the shirt and the pair of jeans I was wearing. "Is there a problem in what I am wearing?"

"No. Of course not. But...umm...it would be better if you change into that dress."

Giving him a suspicious look, I went upstairs and changed into that dress.

"Let's go", Matthew said when I walked down.

(A/N: It was boring till here, I know. But it will get interesting now😉.)

"This is not the way to a restaurant", I said looking out of the car's window.

"Oh...umm...you will see..."