Chapter 29

Recap

He picked me up bridal style and we started walking home. "Katsuki?" "What Hydration?" "Why were you and Izuku fighting..?" He went silent... "Talk to me Suki...What happened..." I ran my fingers through his hair and he calmed down. "Just a stupid fight is all, don't worry about it." I nodded and we walked back to his house in comfortable silence.

(Y/N) POV

After we had gotten home Katsuki sat me on the couch and got me some more water. After I had the glass I was feeling better, and because I had been resting for the most part my strength was returning. I slowly got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs with the help of the wall.

Once upstairs, I went in my room and grabbed some pajamas and items I would use for self care (EX. lotion, face cream, facial masks, etc.) and made my way to the bathroom. Once inside I sat everything on the counter and started up the bath. Once it was warm enough to my liking I filled the tub and relaxed.

The warm water, the silence of the room, and the comforting feeling of being alone helped me tie today off on a good note. After awhile of just relaxing I washed my hair and body, then went straight back to relaxing. I must of been in the bathroom for awhile because I heard loud knocking on the door with a loud voice, "HYDRATION WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!?"

I laughed and got out and drained the tub. Once I got out I put on my pajamas and unlocked the door for Katsuki. He stood there with his signature angry look. "What the fuck were you doing in there!? You've been in here for almost an hour!?" An hour!? Oh shit- "Sorry Katsuki! I was just doing some self-care, wanna join me?"

He t'ch and walked in, sitting on the closed toilet, "You gonna explain to me what the fuck we're gonna do or not?" I chuckled to myself and sat on the counter close to him. "First I'm gonna put on a facial mask to help my skin, then after it comes off I'm gonna put facial cream and lotion on."

He just looked at me and blinked "What the fuck did you say???" ...Of course I had to dumb it down- "Putting on a mask, then putting stuff on my face." He nodded his head and looked on the counter. "That's a lot of shit for a simple routine." "I usually don't use this much, thats why it's self care. I'm treating myself to a facial after everything today." He just nodded and pulled out his phone.

He started playing some music and set his phone on the counter "You gonna help me or what? I don't know what the fuck to do." I took the masks out of there containers and put one on myself and Katsuki's face. "WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO COLD?" I started laughing and he looked at me "DON'T FUCKING LAUGH AT ME!" Which only made me laugh harder.

After 15 minutes we took off the masks and started applying the lotions and creams. So far it had been a wonderful night, I couldn't ask for anything better. After the lotions, we went downstairs and greeted Mitsuki and went into the kitchen for snacks. We grabbed light snacks and made our way back upstairs and into Katsuki's room.

"Hurry Suki I wanna cuddle!" "I'm going dumbass! Wait a minute!" I laid on his bed and got the pillows and blankets moved around for perfect cuddling. He sat down on the bed and put the snacks on his bedside table. I threw the blankets over us and cuddled into his chest.He grabbed the remote and turned on a random show on Netflix. 

As the show started we both cuddled into one another and occasionally ate some snacks. Half way through the show I noticed Katsuki had fallen asleep so I grabbed the remote and shut off the T.V . I slowly moved the pillows so he would be lying down and cuddled back into him. After some time we had both fallen asleep.

Once I had woken up I noticed that Katsuki was no longer in the bed, or in the room for that matter. I got up and walked downstairs to check the time, since Katsuki didn't have a clock in his room and my phone was in my bag still. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the oven for the time.

"It's 4am!? Did we sleep that long!?" I took a deep breath and made my way back upstairs to find Katsuki. As I walked up the stairs I heard the shower running, so I assumed he got up and started his morning routine. Since we had a 2 days off I decided I wanted to 'train over the weekend'.

I went into my room and got ready for the day, changing into workout clothes to be more convincing. I threw a bunch of clothes and other items into a duffle bag and put it downstairs by the door. After Katsuki got out of the bathroom I went in there and grabbed my hygiene products and put them in the bag.

"What the fuck are you doing Hydration?" Katsuki came up behind me and looked into he bag to see me packing. "I'm gonna spend the weekend at the training facility and train my quirk, remember I have a house there?" Katsuki nodded "Alright but make sure to stay safe okay?"

Katsuki usually wasn't a soft person, but he would show it off when he truly cared or was worried. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek "of course I'll be safe Suki..." We both hugged and I put my shoes on. I grabbed my bag from off the floor and shouted, "I'm heading out for the weekend! I'll be back sunday night!"

Mitsuki yelled an 'okay' back as confirmation she heard me. I made my way out the door and started making my way to the abandoned side of town. As I arrived at the facility I walked right past it and made my way to the familiar bar..."I hope they don't mind me dropping by all of a sudden..."