Chapter 26

Recap

"I want you to marry my son Shoto Todoroki when you graduate" ...WHAT!? "I-I'm sorry Endeavor sir but I'm not interested, I'm already with someone..." His glare intensified "Your quirk could very well power up Shoto's ice quirk in the next generation, in case he fails to be the number one I want his children to be able to be number one." Was he serious? Does he actually only want me to marry Todoroki so he can pass his goals onto the next generation? Is this really who the number 2 hero is..?

(Y/N) POV

I took a deep breath and glared at him "I'm sorry sir but I'm declining. I have a boyfriend and I'm very happy with him. Good day." I stopped looking at him and walked away, hiding in the next hallway. HOLY SHIT I JUST DID THAT- DID I REALLY JUST STAND UP TO THE NUMBER 2 HERO?

I need to find Todoroki now! As I was walking down the hallways to find Todoroki Momo stopped me, "(Y/N)! There you are!" I turn around to face her, I'm still pretty shaken from the incident. "W-What's up Momo?" She seemed confused "Are you alright (Y/N)? You seems shaken up, did something-" I cut her off "YUP ALL GOOD WHAT'S UP?-"

She handed me a cheerleading uniform, "Mr.Aizawa said there was a cheerleading battle and the girls are participating, so I came to find all the girls to get ready!" ... "Are you sure Mr.Aizawa said that?" I took the uniform and looked at her questioningly "Kaminari and Mineta had said it had come from him, so I'm passing along the message." She smiled, oh god she's genuine and she was tricked-

I took the uniform anyways, might as well have some fun with this- "Alright! Let's go get ready!" I followed her to the changing room and found all the girls in there getting ready. I put on the skimpy uniform and put some shorts on under them, the skirt was to high for my liking. After we were all done we went out to the field.

As we were walking out we heard Present Mic talking "...from America to get your blood pumping!" Then we walked out, visible to the crowd "Hold up. Looks like class 1-A is goin' full-on fanservice!" I laughed and Momo fell to the ground "Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid scheme?"

I scratched the back of my neck "Well...I kind of knew it was a trap-" I waved the pom-pom's "Surprise..!" All the girls looked at me and shouted "YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL US!?" I laughed "Might as well go along with it and have fun! Plus maybe embarrass a few of the boys while we're at it~" I pointed to a group of 1-A and 1-B boys who were staring at us

Mina raised a pom pom "Let's show em we aren't embarrassed!" We all shouted in unison and started to cheer alongside the American cheerleaders.

A little bit later

They had displayed an empty bracket on the screens to show how the final game was going down. It seemed to be one-on-one battles. I walked over to Katsuki, might I add I was still in the cheer outfit. I hugged him from behind, making him jump "Huh!?" He turned his head and saw me, and he covered his mouth and nose and looked away "Katsuki! I wanted to say good luck in the finals!" He uncovered his mouth "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING HYDRATION!?"

"Hahaha! A cheerleading uniform! Don't I look nice?~" Heheheh, I'm truly and evil person but who cares this is funny- "GO CHANGE! I DON'T WANT THE GRAPE SHIT AND DUNCE FACE LOOKING AT YOU!" "Okay Suki! Love you!" I waved and ran off to go change, but before I left I got a good look at his face and saw some blood coming from his hand.

After changing back into the gym uniform

After I got done changing I grabbed the water bottles Katsuki gave me, and the one I got from my lunch. I walked back to Midnights stage and saw I was the only girl who had changed out of the cheerleading uniform, whatever gotta see the bracket! She had revealed the bracket, but as she did Ojiro raised his hand. I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying but I heard Midnight and Present Mic talking about quitting!? I turned to Ojiro and saw him walk off the field, did he really just quit? They replaced Ojiro with some vine girl from 1-B, I didn't know her name I don't talk to the 1-B students-

They fixed the bracket and I looked to see who I would be up against. I was up against...Kirishima!? Oh jeez, our match is gonna be an endurance match. I just need to keep my distance from him or use water pressure to push him away. Simple right? ...Right? God I hope it is-

We all walked up to our class sections in the stand to wait for our turns. I had see Shinso was up against Izuku, welp he's gonna lose, but then again I might as well. I wonder what happens if we both lose the first round...Guess I'll find out if it happens. As I walked up to the stand I saw a certain duo-colored haired guy. "Todoroki!" He looked to me "Yes?" I took a deep breath "I need to talk to you, like right now if thats okay." He closed his eyes for a moment and stood up. "Lead the way."

We both had walked to a random hallway where no one was and I leaned against a wall. I took a deep breath and looked at him "Is everything okay at home? I had...an argument per say with your father, and I'm concerned about you..." His eyes shot open "An argument? Of?" Oh shit- "U-Uhm well...Let's just say your father is looking for your next bride..." He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulders "I need you to tell me what he and you had said." His stare was icy cold, but held a warmth of hatred.

"Well, he had asked if I knew of quirk marriages and to marry you straight out of highschool. I told him I wasn't interested and was already with someone. He then gave me the scariest glare ever and told me how my quirk could well power up yours in the next generation of heros if you failed to be number one..." His head fell to the floor and his grip on my shoulders tightened. "T-Todoroki you're hurting me..." His head shot back up and he removed his hands from my shoulders. "Sorry..."

"It's okay Todoroki, but please, you can tell me anything you know? If something's happening at home you can always talk to me..." He looked down the hall and looked back at me "I don't feel comfortable sharing my home life yet (L/N)." "And thats okay! We can work on trusting eachother if you want! I wanna be friends with you Todoroki!" I smiled, but that smile quickly faded when I heard HIS voice again. "Shoto!"