Chapter 8

Recap

I know it was kind of stupid to want someone to sleep with me but I was just to worried and couldn't shake the feeling... I got up and decided to go to...

(Y/N) POV

I walked down the hall until I found Dabi's room and I knocked on the door, hoping he would be awake. To be fair it was two something in the morning so I didn't really expect him to be awake. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sleepy Dabi standing in the door frame. "Everything okay (Y/N)?" I looked down at the floor for a minute then looked back up at him "I know I may sound weird or silly but, is it okay if I sleep in your room? Or you come and sleep in mine? I...can't shake the feeling of being worried and it helps to have people around me..." While I spoke I looked back down at the floor embarrassed, I don't even know why I was so compelled to go to his room...It was an odd feeling but I felt like I was safe around him, Toga, and Shigaraki. After what felt like an eternity he shut his door, should've known...But to my surprise he came back out with a pillow and some blankets. He put a hand on my shoulder to get me to look up at him and spoke "Sorry about that I had to grab my stuff, lead me to your room I'll stay in there tonight" My eyes threaten me with tears as I hugged him. After a couple seconds of hugs I led him to my room and he started setting up on the floor. I sat on the bed awkwardly wanting to give him my bed and I'd sleep on the floor but I knew he would decline. I guess he noticed me in distress and perked up from the floor and sat down on the bed next to me. "You doing okay? You still look pretty worried about something" I look over at him "O-Oh! I'm fine! I was gonna offer if you wanted to use the bed while I slept on the floor but I knew you would refuse so I didn't say anything." A smirk grew on his face "You know me so well don't ya (Y/N)?" I giggled at the response and out of nowhere gave him a hug. That odd feeling of safeness returned when I hugged him, but I wasn't complaining about it either.

Dabi POV

Out of nowhere (Y/N) hugs me, it startled me at first then I looked at her expression and she seemed to calm down. I sigh and hug her back "I have an idea" I could already feel my cheeks warming up "We could share the bed if you would like, so no one would sleep on the floor" She looked up to me with a reassured smile "I...I would like that" She broke the hug and picked up my stuff off the floor. I helped her grab the blankets and set them on the bed. Then came the embarrassment, How in the world were we gonna sleep on a twin sized bed together? I looked over at (Y/N) hoping she would have an idea but all I saw was an equally embarrassed look. We sat in silence for a few minutes until she spoke up "U-Um you wouldn't mind if we...platonically cuddled right? Like friends do when they have sleepovers?" I guess I stared at her for a bit because she started freaking out with another embarrassed look on her face, it was honestly kinda cute...

"S-Sorry! It's just a suggestion to make things less...y'know...awkward?"

I snapped back to reality and agreed to the idea. We both laid down and faced each other at first. As the time passed we got closer to each other until she was asleep cuddling into my chest. I put an arm around her and fell asleep.

The next morning

(Y/N) POV

I woke up pretty late I think, the sun was shining pretty brightly through my window.I shut my eyes again in a hurry to give my eyes time to adjust. I was about to get up and stretch but was stopped? I opened my eyes again and saw I was cuddling with Dabi and his arm was around me, thats what stopped me from moving. I sighed in defeat well knowing there was no chance of me getting up until he woke up. I move a bit outwards away from his chest so I can get a little more comfortable. I look up at his face, he looked really peaceful while he slept. Suddenly I heard groans coming from him and a tired Dabi speak up "Ugh...Is it time to wake up already..?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up on the edge of the bed. Once he opened his eyes again he looked confused then looked back at me. He suddenly started freaking out and I could of swore I saw some pink on those cheeks of his. "Ah! Oh my god (Y/N) you scared me to death..." I giggled and sat up as well. "Sorry for the scare, but are you doing okay? You look a little red" He looked shocked and excused himself from my room. I shrugged it off and got ready for the day. After I put on some casual clothes I walked out to the main bar area and was greeted by Kurogiri, who was drying some cups. "Morning (Y/N), glad to see you're up early" I took a seat on a bar stool and had a nice conversation with him until Shigaraki came in all shooken up. "(Y/N)! You need to see this!" I jumped off the barstool and walked over to him asking what happened. He looked up to me and handed me a letter. I scanned the letter for a moment and realized what it was "My U.A. letter is here!? Already!?" I'm guessing I was loud enough for Dabi and Toga to hear because they both came crashing into the room asking all sorts of question. Kurogiri got everyone to calm down and suggested I sit at the bar and read the letter, as to calm Dabi and Toga's nerves. I took a seat at the bar again and opened my letter. A disc flew out and landed on the counter, then it played a projection of All Might. Everyone stared at the hologram in shock, why was All Might doing the acceptance letters? He wasn't a teacher at U.A. from what everyone had thought. The projection had continued on explaining how many points I got and that he would hope to see me in the class 1-A. Tears suddenly flowed down from my eyes as Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki all stood around me and hugged me. Is this what it feels like to have accomplished something? It feels amazing! But then and erie vibe filled the room, as they all stopped hugging me and backed away with concerned expression. I was confused until Toga spoke up "You remember the options we gave you? Now might be the time to decide what you want to do..." My expression went from confused to shock and surprised. I looked at all of them after taking a moment to take a few deep breaths "I choose to be..."

Words total:1319

A/N: Here comes another choice! You have two options here,

You could either be a hero and still live with the league OR you could be an anti-hero. If you need an explanation on anti-heroes then here it is:

An Anti-Hero, in this story at least has a big role to play on both sides. She would be giving the league intel on everyone while still attending to truly be a hero.

Think hard on this choice because it will affect the story BIG TIME