Chapter 32 (unfinished)

A/N:

For months this has been sitting as a draft, so here it is until I maybe come back to update it

Recap

I took off my shoes and saw that Mitsuki was still awake. I quietly said hi and she said it back. I made my way up the stairs and into Katsuki's room. Luckily he was asleep. I quietly put my things down and climbed into his bed, cuddling him until I slowly slipped into slumber.

(Y/N) POV

Once morning had come around, I slipped out of Katsuki's grasp and went to the bathroom to treat my wounds, as they were still semi-fresh. I'll admit, I had to fight of the urge to scream, but I did it and exited the bathroom. I made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen to make some food. Since this was our last day of the break I needed to go out to the store at some point to get Shinso that pet collar for the bet.

I smiled, he was gonna look hilarious...But so was I- Oh fuck I forgot I have to wear one too- I groaned and slammed my head against the fridge. I lifted my head to find a note on the fridge.

Dear brat and (Y/N),

Marasu and I will be gone for a few weeks for a job in another city. We will send you both money as needed, make sure to ask the brat for my number (Y/N). Please for the love of god don't destroy the house or give us grand kids. I'm not that old yet.

I laughed at the letter and set it on the counter for Katsuki to read when he woke up. I finally opened the fridge to inspect what I could have for breakfast, and found leftover hash browns. I shrugged and grabbed them out of the fridge, throwing them in the microwave to heat up.

While those were heating up Katsuki came downstairs and flopped down on the couch. "Hydration." "Yeah Suki?" "When the fuck did you get home last night?" I chuckled and took the hash browns out of the microwave "I came home somewhere around 10, why?" He t'ched and I just sighed and took my hash browns to the couch to sit with him.

"Where's the hag?" "Be nice Suki, but her and Marasu are out of town for a few weeks. Speaking of I need her number later." He nods "She also said to not give her grand kids haha" He shot up off the couch, small explosions popping in his palms. "THAT OLD FUCKING HAG!!!"

I laughed as the microwave went of, my sweet sweet hash browns were done! I quickly grabbed them out and grabbed a fork, taking no time to start eating. Soggy or not this shit was good. After Katsuki was done screaming he came up behind me and hugged me, burring his head in the crook of my neck.

"You good Suki?" He grunts as a response. "Kats how much money do we have available right now?" I feel him shrug and I sigh. "Kat c'mon get up, I know your tired but we have shit to do." "Like what huh?" "Well.." God how was I gonna tell him that I needed to stop by a few stores for a bet-

"Why did you even need to know how much we have??" "Uhm- So I don't know if you remember or not but Shinso and I had a bet- but we tied so we both have to do the punishment-" He looked like he was thinking for a moment before giving an understanding nod "What do you need then?"

"I maaay need to go buy a collar fit for a human and craft supplies just to make it extra embarrassing-" ... "HUH!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A COLLAR!?" I burst out in laughter as he went into what I love to call, feral mode. "KATS CALM DOWN-" "I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING CALM DOWN, HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE DAMN THING!?"

I scratch the back of my neck and blush from the embarrassment "If I recall correctly a month..-"

Oh fuck I could tell he was mad- He was doing the thing where he looked like he has murder in his eyes with a bright smile-

"No." HUH?? "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO??- I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE KAT-" "I SAID FUCKING NO!! YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT SHIT FOR ANYONE BUT ME- . . ." ". . ." Holy shit- "Kat? Do you want me to wear a collar for yoooou?~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" He covered his face and went silent, his face was beet red "HAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY DO-" "SHUT UUUUP!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU WEAR IT!!"

. . .

Yeah he eventually caved and took me to go buy one. Took what- Maybe an hour? I had to shove my precious hashbrowns in his mouth to get him to shut up ;-;

And my god was it beautiful, could bring a tear to my eye if Kat still wasn't mad at me ;D