Chapter 24

Recap

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, it's not like our relationship is a secret anymore so now I can do this publicly. "Thank you Mina dn Katsuki..." I hugged them both and stood up, "Now! After all that I saw we hear out and rock this festival!" Everyone cheered and we made our way to the entrance of the field.

(Y/N) POV

As we walked out onto the field the crowd erupted in cheers and praises for my class. We all walked over to the mini-stage Midnight was on to wait for instructions. Slowly but surely, all the UA classes had filed out of the stadium and onto the field where Midnight was located. Midnight had silenced everyone "And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" ...Oh no I know where this is about to go-

Katsuki walked up the stairs to her little stage and up to the microphone. He leaned in and said, "I just wanna say...I'm gonna win." YUP I KNEW WHERE IT WAS GOING-. All the other classes had started boo-ing Katsuki and Class 1-A as a whole...GREAT...

All the screens around the arena beeps, shutting everyone up. They all displayed "First Game" on them, meaning it was now time to get ready. Suddenly a screen appeared behind Midnight and I took one of the water bottles out and downed them, I was saving them for right before the games so I had a bit of a boost, thats not cheating right? I mean it's just water-

The screen behind her had a spinner of sorts, to randomize the games. After a few seconds the screen dinged, it showed we were doing an obstacle course. Interesting...I wonder how well my quirk works with this game...

Midnight proceeded to explain the rules, and letting her sadistic side show-. But after she was done we all walked to an open door that lead to the outside of the stadium. The lights slowly went down until none were lit up and Midnight shouted, "Begin!" Everyone made a mad dash for the slim hallway, it was pretty tightly compacted.

I smiled, and blasted above everyone shooting water out of my hands, both getting me forward and everyone below me wet and uncomfortable. I heard someone call me a bitch but whatever, I gotta keep going-

Soon enough, I saw Todoroki freeze the ground and jump ahead. But little to his knowledge, all of class 1-A had avoided his little trick and got through the tunnel with ease now that everyone was stuck. Almost everyone was shouting at Todoroki and I think Mineta was trying to say something, but that was before a robot threw him aside with ease.

I looked to see what hit him, and realized it was the robots from the entrance exams! And I was about to fly right into one! "Shit! Gotta think fast!" I thought back to my training...

OoO flashback time

(Y/N) was on the ground exhausted from flying around using her water, her friend really was pushing her that day.

"C'mon get up! We're not even to the hard part yet!"

"What's the hard part!?"

"The hard part is using your self as a weapon while flying."

"A weapon?"

"You see (N/N), when you're in the air you can be at a disadvantage. If you don't know attacks while your flying through the air your basically screwed. SO! I've prepared a few attacks for you that will let you hit, kick, and even dive through people or things!"

"FUN! MORE SUFFERING!"

"Oh calm down ya big baby I'm only showing you today, we practise them tomorrow."

"Yay! Thanks Mayumi!"

End of flashback

I quickly focus of my water output, instead of propelling myself forward, I start spinning. I use more water in front of me, essentially turning myself into a drill. Todoroki had frozen all the bots, and I drilled right through one and made it fall on people-

"Sorry!" I stopped spinning and landed on the ground and ran to the next portion. I had run over to the endless looking pit and saw ropes and pillars or ground. Everyone was catching up quickly so I blasted myself over the canyon lookin thing. I landed on the other side and ran to the last portion.

Currently Todoroki and Katsuki were in front of me, I was actually content with where I was so I slowed down to asses the situation. I looked over and saw a big sign that said "DANGER MINES" IM SORRY? THE LAST COURSE IS A MINEFIELD!?

I looked over the field and saw the mines were actually visible in the ground, so you just had to watch your step. I had a bit more water left in my system before I would start feeling drawbacks. I took a deep breath and sprinted across the field. I looked at the ground to watch where I was stepping when suddenly a loud boom comes from behind me. I look back and see...IZUKU!?

IZUKU YOU GENIUS! I quickly braced myself and stepped on two mines, launching me forward with a bit of speed. I didn't get any air so I stepped on two more and got enough air to let me fly again. I started flying and I was right behind everyone, Izuku being in the front. As we reached the end of the course I used as much water as I could and flew forward, closing my eyes. After I heard Present Mic declare Izuku the 1st place winner I stopped using my water and waited for the ground impact . But it never came?

I opened my eyes and saw Todoroki had caught me. "Huh? Todoroki? Why did you catch me?" He hadn't even looked at me, he was too busy...glaring??? I look to where he looking and he's having a glare down with Endevor-

"Todoroki! Can you please put me down now?" He looked at me and carefully set me down. "Thank you, I'll talk to you later since...you seem busy." He just nodded and went back to glaring at Endevor. I walked over to Katsuki and saw him having a bit of a crisis.

"Katsuki? Are you okay?" He looked up and me and had a face full of hate, but it softened. "I'm fine Hydration, go get water you look like shit." I playfully put my hand on my chest and gasps dramatically. "I look like shit? How dare you Katsuki I thought you loved me." We both chuckled and I saw him grin and look up at the T.V to display the results.

1st: Midoriya Izuku

2nd: Todoroki Shoto

3rd: Bakugo Katsuki

4th: (L/N) (Y/N)

I stopped paying attention after I saw my name, I turned to Katsuki "I'm gonna go fill up on water, I used a bit to much. Todoroki had to catch me at the end just so I didn't hit the ground." I chuckled and walked away, but what I didn't see was the anger and shock in his face before I left.

I walked into the stadium and filled up my water bottle before running back out to the mini-stage. I got there and chugged down the other water bottle, saving the one I just filled. The screen behind her appeared again and was spinning to display the next game...