Chapter 28

Recap

"Congrats on first place Suki." He t'ched and looked away. "Could you help me up and take me to the general studies students? I need to talk to one of them." "Huh!? You just woke up and thats the first thing you wanna do!?" I laughed "I made a bet with one of them remember? We need to talk about it since we both lost in the first round."

(Y/N) POV

Katsuki helped me stand up and put an arm around my waist to help me walk. We slowly walked out of the nurses office and made small talk while we tried to find the general studies students. "Katsuki do you know where the general studies classrooms are?" "Of course I know dumbass." "Let's check there next." He nodded and we made our way to the classrooms

We checked the first classroom and sure enough, in the corner sulking , was Shinso. His classmates noticed me and Katsuki's presence and backed up a bit. Katsuki sat me down in a chair and scooted it to the corner, gaining Shinso's attention. "So Shinso, what now? We both made it to the finals AND both lost in the first bracket, where do we go with the bet?" He looked at me for a moment and grabbed a chair for himself.

 "I'm not sure. Technically we both lost so we should both do the punishment, but I know we both don't wanna do it." I laughed "You're right on that one, but I wanna see you suffer just a bit so I'm getting you that collar still~" He chuckled "Fair enough, guess tomorrow we better get used to collars then since we have to keep them on for a month."

We both kept talking so Katsuki left the room to do something else. The conversation was light and filled with laughter, I wonder why he acted like he didn't like us? Whatever the reason, it didn't matter to me, what mattered was that he didn't mind us anymore.

After an hour or so had passed Katsuki came back in, "Oi! Hydration! The girls wanted you!" I smiled "Alright!" I turned to Shinso "I guess when we get back from the break we start the punishment?" He nodded and we said our goodbyes. Katsuki helped me up again and we walked to the 1-A classroom. Inside was all the class minus some of the boys. Mina saw us walk in, "Hey Y/N! Wanna play truth or dare with us?"

Katsuki sat me down in another chair and sat next to me "Sure! You in Katsuki?" The t'ched and looked away. "He'll play Mina." She smiled and pointed at Kirishima "Kirishima! Truth or dare?" "Dare because I'm manly!" A few of us laughed, and Mina continued "I dare you to...do a funny dance!" Kiri got up, looked at all of us, then started dancing in the most random way he could. We all started laughing and he sat back down. 

Kirishima looked at everyone, "Bakubro! Truth or dare?" "I'm not a pussy! Dare!" Kirishima had a sly grin on his face, where was this about to go?- "I dare you to-" Just before Kirishima could give Katsuki his dare Izuku walked in with a cast on his arm. Me, not thinking, jumped out of my seat and waddled my way to Izuku. "Izuku! You're okay!"

Izuku smiled and put a thumbs up "Yup! Doing great!" Just as I stopped in front of him my legs gave out from still being exhausted. Izuku caught me with his one good arm and helped me back to my seat. "Wanna join us Izuku? We're playing truth or dare!" He nodded and sat between Iida and Ochako.

"Alright back to Kiri since he was interrupted!" Kirishima nodded and turned back to Katsuki. "I dare you to go out to the food stands outside and sing Renai Circulation!" "HUH!? THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?" Everyone burst out laughing while Katsuki growled. Kirishima got up, "I'll go with him to make sure he does it!" And with that they both walked out, leaving the rest of us to converse.

5 minutes later

Kirishima and Katsuki walked back inside, Kirishima covers in ash from Katsuki's explosions. We all looked at them and started laughing again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP EXTRAS!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" I looked ta Kiri, "Did he actually do it?" He nodded and they both sat back down. It was now Katsuki's turn, "Sonic rip off! Truth or dare!" "Bakugo I will have to ask you to refrain from insulting me! But truth!"

"You're the kind of guy to always follow rules, have you ever broken a rule?" Oh wow he was unusually calm about that- But Iida was pretty quiet "Y-Yes I have before." Everyone was shocked and tried to press for details but Iida moved on. " (L/N) how is it living with Bakugo?" Everyone turned to me. "It's pretty fun! It's kinda chaotic sometimes but there are plenty of soft and quiet moments as well." Again, everyone tried to press for details but I moved on.

Before I could ask the next person, Aizawa came in the room "You're all excused to go home early. Enjoy your 2 day break." I scooted the chair I was sitting in over to my desk and grabbed my things. I slowly stood up and used the desk for support. "You ready Kat-" I turned around and didn't see Katsuki "...Suki? Where did he go now?"

Suddenly Izuku asks where he went as well and a few people tell him he already left. Damn it Katsuki, you couldn't wait a few minutes for me?! Izuku ran out of the room and I slowly made my way out of the classroom and outside to meet up with Katsuki. I see Izuku and Katsuki talking so I wait at the entrance, barely being able to hear them.

Suddenly Katsuki was yelling at Izuku and crying so I waddle-ran over to Katsuki and a few feet in front of him, started falling flat on my face. I never hit the ground so I looked up and saw Katsuki with tears streaming down his face. I hugged Katsuki and but my head in the nape of his neck.

He picked me up bridal style and we started walking home. "Katsuki?" "What Hydration?" "Why were you and Izuku fighting..?" He went silent... "Talk to me Suki...What happened..." I ran my fingers through his hair and he calmed down. "Just a stupid fight is all, don't worry about it." I nodded and we walked back to his house in comfortable silence.