Chapter 23

Recap

 By the end of the two weeks I had improved my water intake and output, along with new attacks and better stamina. Katsuki Improved his stamina and explosions greatly. We we're both ready to face whatever challenges we would face at the festival.

(Y/N) POV

This was it, it was the day of the festival. I looked over at my phone to check the time and it was currently 5:50 in the morning. Katsuki would be getting up soon to shower and make breakfast. I make sure to quickly but quietly hop out of bed to start breakfast.

I walked down the stairs and turned on the kitchen lights. I grabbed some pancake mix, eggs, and butter. I put some butter in the pan and let it melt while I mixed the pancake mix. Tha pan had been sizzling so I knew it was ready. I poured in the first pancake and walked over to the coffee machine to make some coffee.

After cooking

I looked at the amazing breakfast I had made for everyone, the pancakes came out better than expected. I had made eggs and pancakes for everyone and made coffee for Mitsuki and Marasu. As if on cue, Mitsuki and Marasu walk in "Oh? What smells so good? Usually the brats not up yet." Mitsuki saw me admiring my work "(Y/N)? Did you make us breakfast?" "I sure did! Todays a special day!" Both Marasu and Mitsuki thanked me and sta down to eat. 

I ran upstairs and into my room. Katsuki was still asleep so I crawled in bed and poked his cheek. "Katsukii~ Wake up~ Guess what day it is~" He opened his eyes and looked at me "I don't know fuck off and let me sleep..." He turned away form me and I playfully pouted "Well then I guess I'll just have to eat a balanced breakfast and take first in the festival then~" I got up and slowly started walking out when I hear a thud behind me "WHAT DID YOU SAY!? I'M GONNA BE FIRST DAMN IT!" And with that, he ran downstairs and I could hear Mitsuki screaming at him to slow down. I grabbed my things and went to take a shower.

After shower

After I had finished up I decided to take only Togas tie since I knew they were gonna make us wear the gym uniforms instead. I wrapped the tie around my wrist and went downstairs. I saw Mitsuki doing the dishes, Marasu finishing his coffee, and Katsuki grabbing water bottles. I walked up to Katsuki and hugged him "You ready yet?" "Yeah almost give me a damn second." He handed me 2 water bottles and grabbed one for himself. I thanked him and we went to the door to put our shoes on. When we got them on we made our way to UA.

As we made it to UA, the entrance was packed with visitors and stand owners. The visitors were coming in to get seats while the stand owners were setting up their stands. Me and Katsuki walked through the large crowd and into the building to get to our classroom. 

As we walked inside we were greeted by a few classmates and Mr.Aizawa. Mr.Aizawa walked to us and handed us out gym uniforms, "Go get changed, you can't use hero costumes for the festival" I nodded and grabbed my uniform "I guess I'll see you later Katsuki!" I ran off to the girls locker room. When I got inside I was greeted my Mina and Ochako, the others had already finished.

We said our hellos and prepared ourselves for the next, most critical part of our 1st year. The festival was for students to show off their quirks and sign with good agencies, though I never paid much mind to it until now. Since I had gotten out of the hospital and had to sit on the sidelines while everyone trained, I know most of my classmates weak areas and attacks.

God I sound like Izuku when he writes stuff in his notebook-

As I finished getting ready Mina had suddenly hugged me, "Huh? Mina are you okay?" "I'm fine (Y/N)! Just giving you a good luck hug!" I smiled and hugged her back and we walked to a waiting room. When we arrived, it was apparently a terrible time since Todoroki and Izuku were having a glare down.

Todoroki spoke, "From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear I'm stronger than you." Huh? What's Todoroki on about? Deku stuttered, "Uh- Um yeah." Izuku... "However, you've got All Might in your corner, helping you out." What does he mean? I mean I know All Might has favorite but what??? Deku gasped and Todoroki continued, "I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you." 

I cleared my throat and got their attention, walking up behind Todoroki and grabbing his shoulder, "Damn Todoroki did you need to be that harsh? I know the festival is important but we still have 2 more chances at this, let loose a little and have fun with your friends why don't ya!" He glared at me and harshly tugged his shoulder away "We're not here to be each other's friends. Don't forget. This is a team effort." Okay not gonna lie that hurt...

I retracted my hand and pulled Toga's tie to my heart, closing my eyes and focusing of good memories to try to distract myself from the pain. I remember a piece of advice Toga gave me, "(N/N) if someone is ever harsh towards you for no reason, just know something might of happened to make them that way." As I open my eyes again I walk back over to Todoroki and hug him. He tensed when I hugged him and stopped walking "Todoroki whatever is wrong you can talk to us..." 

Everyone in the room seemed to stand still and watch as this all went down, Katsuki was visibly angry though. Todoroki leaned his head to the floor, "Nothing is wrong, and even if something was I wouldn't tell YOU." He ripped away from the hug and walked out. At this point I had a few tears running down my face, why did he have so much venom in his voice when he said he wouldn't tell me..? (SORRY TODO FANS IT PAINED ME TO WRITE THIS BUT BABY BOI IS ANGRY WITH THE FLAMING GARBAGE-)

Suddenly, I fell to my knees and Mina ran to my side "(Y/N)!" "I-I...What did I do wrong..? W-Why does he hate me..?" Of course he hates me...I mean who wouldn't... "(Y/N) you did nothing to him and what he did was uncalled for!" Mina hugged me and Katsuki walked over and squatted down to my level. "Forget the extra, let's kick his ass in the festival!" I looked ta his and smiled, his anger was pretty funny sometimes, and it somehow cheered me up most of the time.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, it's not like our relationship is a secret anymore so now I can do this publicly. "Thank you Mina dn Katsuki..." I hugged them both and stood up, "Now! After all that I saw we hear out and rock this festival!" Everyone cheered and we made our way to the entrance of the field.

A/N: AGAIN IM SORRY TODO FANS TMT. I want to thank you all for being patient with me on this, I recently had surgery on my feet and needed to focus on caring for them. I know it might not be much, but not being able to walk for a few days and the immense pain was distracting me from writing. I want to thank you all for 20K reads and I will continue to strive for better writing and a better story!