Chapter 15

Recap

I was slowly passing out from the blood loss "Kat...suki..."

Bakugo POV

Shit! She's out! Whoever hit her had a fire quirk, and a powerful one at that. We were close to my house so I ran to my house. I had a feeling the person was still after us so i did my best to pull out my phone and send a message to the others. I can't be stubborn right now, I know this person is experienced so I need help.

Boom Boom Boi: *Location*

R o c k: Bakubro why did you send your location?

Alien: Bakugo are you okay? You never even talk in the chat

Duct Tape: Guys he might need help! He never talks unless (Y/N) is talking! And (Y/N) isn't online!

Alien: I thought that was weird. I tried texting (Y/N) an hour ago and she never even read the message

Pikachu: Who is the closest to the location? We gotta go and get some heros on the way!

R o c k: On my way, someone tell Aizawa to go to Bakubros house, his location is near his house so he's around there!

I couldn't see the messages but I could tell they were coming, I know they wouldn't abandon me or (Y/N). For now I just had to keep running! I was a few blocks away from my house and I was already getting tired from carrying (Y/N), I went to far with training today! Damn it! I could feel heat behind me and I moved just in time to miss blue flames, the man spoke "Ah, ah, ah (N/N)~ Don't run from me!" The figure kept trying to attack us but all I could do was barely dodge or get barely burnt

Kirishima POV

When Bakubro sent his location I was near his house getting food so I dropped everything and ran as fast as I could. The closer I got to his house the more I could smell smoke and see light. I turn onto a street and see Bakubro on the ground protecting (Y/N) and a figure who was about to attack them. I activated my quirk and stood in front of them "I'm here! Keep running! I got this!" I saw Bakugo pick up (Y/N) and keep running but the figure tried to run after them. I tackled the man and just as I did Mr.Aizawa showed up and wrapped the figure in his scarf. "Kirishima I need you to follow Bakugo and (L/N) to make sure they are alright! Another hero and an ambulance is waiting at Bakugo's house so help them there!" I nodded and started running after Bakubro. I ran up to them and carried (Y/N) so he could run better.  Once we had gotten to Bakubro's house the hero had helped put (Y/N) and Bakubro into the ambulance, they let me hop inside since it wasn't safe for me to go home alone after what happened. Bakubro didn't have any major injuries but (Y/N)'s entire chest was burnt badly. The nurse treated Bakubro's minor burns then moved onto keeping (Y/N) breathing and stable. I had looked over at Bakubro and I had never seen him so distressed and worried ever, it was like a whole different person from the one he showed of at school. He had held one of (Y/N)'s hands and was silently crying and whispering to himself. I scooted over next to him and rubbed circles on his back to try to calm him down.

Katsuki POV

I can't believe it...I don't wanna believe it...(Y/N)...While shitty hair was trying to comfort me all I could think about was how she had gotten hurt because of me...If I could of blocked the first attack she would be fine..! She wouldn't be burned and wouldn't be on the brink of a coma..! Its my fault she's like this...If I was only stronger...

10 minutes later

No POV

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital and three nurses wheeled (Y/N) inside and immediately took her to the ICU. Kirishima and Bakugo followed closely behind the nurses but when they tried to follow them into (Y/N)'s room they wouldn't let them in. (Y/N) was unstable and was still bleeding from the burn on her chest. Bakugo and Kirishima sat down in the waiting room to wait for entrance into (Y/N)'s room. Almost as soon as they sat down a doctor ran into her room and it freaked Bakugo out more. He was hugging his knees to his chest and crying silently to himself.