Chapter 18

Recap

Right before I had fallen asleep I see a familiar purple portal appear next to my bed. Out walks Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, and a guy in a full head covering black mask. "G-Guys!? Y-You came..!"

(Y/N) POV

I looked at the group in shock as they all hugged me besides the guy in the full black mask. I hugged them all back and looked at the guy in the mask "So mysterious person, who are you?" I assume he was looking at me, as he walked closer to me and bowed "All for one, pleasure to meet you (Y/N)" My eyes widened, All for one? As in their boss, the big boss, the one who helped plan the attack on my class? "P-Pleasure to meet you too but no need to bow, it's fine really!" I was frantically waving my hands and smiling awkwardly "You sound really familiar...Have I met you before?" He gave a deep chuckle and took a chair and sat next to the bed " Does 'why don't you pay a visit to your sister and best crusty friend huh?' sound familiar to you?" Oh my god! It's the guy who injected me with something! Whatever it was it helped me wake up...Should I be thankful or scared..? I know everyone else trusts him with their lives but I feel like I shouldn't trust him..."Oh! You're the dude who injected me with something to wake me up!" He nodded and began to speak again "I injected you with a rapid healing solution, that nasty burn should be gone in a week" He chuckled again and a shiver went down my spine, it was really sinister and creepy... "So I can go back to training and being a hero in a week? No drawback or anything?" I looked at the rest of group and back at All for One. "Yes child there will be no drawbacks from this, I hope you're thankful for it because everyone here heard of your conditions and we came to some terms on how to wake you up." I looked at everyone again and they all either smiled or nodded. "If you don't mind me asking what kind of terms are we talking about? It must be pretty big if it meant healing me as if nothing happened..." My anxiety was getting worse and worse by the minute...I can feel myself shaking and sweating... "The terms were quite simple actually, they all said you we're like family to them, even called Toga your sister, and family helps eachother." Dabi had but in "We agreed that if we could get you to live with us again then he would heal you, you don't have to say yes to that by the way" I can tell Dabi still feels bad about burning me, he sounds so upset and disgusted..."Dabi..." He looked at me and I took a deep breath "The thing is I would of said yes, if the heroes already didn't know what I was staying with you prior...They found out everything today...I didn't tell them where base was but they know it's in an abandoned part of town...I would love to stay with you all again but if I did the heroes would follow me and take you all and jail you...I may want to be a hero but you are all family to me and I don't want that..." Dabi seemed to cheer up a bit as he hugged me "I understand (N/N)..." All for one had spoke up "How about we get you an apartment near your school? We can pay for the bills and everything you need, that way Kurogiri can set up a warpgate and they can visit you after school with no worries." At this point I was to anxious to say no...I was scared that he might do something...I know he healed me but that feeling of 'fear' was becoming worse the more he talked... "S-Sure! I'm gonna need a new phone though so I can text you guys when I have friends over, Dabi kinda burnt mine..." Dabi scratched the back of his neck and looked away "Of course child, we will get everything set up while you are still healing in the hospital. When you leave find an alley and Kurogiri will make a warpgate to your new apartment when your ready." I nodded and All for one left through a warp gate. After he left I let go of my breath, apparently I had been holding my breath. They all saw me calm down when he left and laughed "Hey it's not funny! He's scary!" Toga sat on my bed and hugged me again "I'm glad you're okay (N/N)...Me and shiggy punched Dabi for you while you were asleep!" "You still didn't have to break my nose you crazies!" Toga and Dabi started quietly yelling at eachother while I laughed. I looked over at the clock and it was already 12:30 "Alright guys I wanna sleep at least a bit before my class tackles me again tomorrow. Warp me a phone here at some point and I'll text you guys alright?" The nodded and gave me hugs and left through a warpgate. God what an eventful night...I laid down and shut my eyes and passed out almost instantly.