Chapter 20

Recap

It was currently 7:25 so we had quite a bit of time before the other got there. We sat down in a booth and got some water to tie us over until the other got there "Hey Katsuki?" "Yeah?" "U-Uhm...W-Would you say we're dating..?" He looked at me and blushed and replied with...

(Y/N) POV

"I mean...I guess we could be dating, only if you want to though." I smile and hugged him "Of course I want to! I love you Katsuki!" He smiled and hugged me back. Out of nowhere we hear a bunch of 'Awwww' next to the table, I look over and see the squad "G-Guys! How much of that did you see?" Mina looked at me with a sly smile "Oh I don't know...All of it?" Me and Katsuki went red, me for blushing and him with a combination of anger and blushing. I shake it off and get up "Alright! Time to show you guys the place!" Kiri looked at me "Where are we even going? The only hint we got was nature." I turn to face him and chuckle "You'll find out soon won't ya?" We laughed again and I started leading them to the abandoned part of town, soon Mina spoke up "U-Uh (Y/N)? Are you sure it's this way?" "I'm sure! I go here to train! Katsuki has been with me once, he knows where we're going" They all turn to Katsuki "You train out here!?" He looked at Mina "Yeah? So what alien?" "It's just...After everything thats happened should we really be near here..?" Everyone stopped and looked at me, I look back at them and give a small smile "I'm sure as long as I have a bunch of people with me I'll be fine, plus even THEY didn't know where I was going to train so we're safe!" They all smile and we keep walking. After a while, I walk up the steps to the gym, and the rest of the squad had the same reaction "An abandoned building? Are you sure this is right?" "You extras just wait until you see the inside." The seemed confused so I opened the door, and their jaws dropped. Mina was the first to speak "HOLY COW (Y/N)! THIS LOOKS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE OUTSIDE!" "You bet it does! They did that on purpose. Follow me to the front desk and I'll lead you to the patch of land!" The nodded and we went up to the desk. I introduced the rest of the squad to my friend and I told her we we're going to my private patch of land. Since I had worked with them in the past and still train with them, they gave me a small clearing in the forest for myself. I nodded and led everyone through the doors and into the forest. "Now be careful everyone, this part of the forest does have live animals in it for people with animal quirks. Be careful in general people are training here." They nodded and followed me. After a 10 minute walk we got to the small clearing

Inside the clearing was a small house I had built for nights I would spend training to long

Inside the clearing was a small house I had built for nights I would spend training to long. The house had one kitchen, one and a half bathrooms, a master bedroom, a small guest room, and a small living room. I always like the small houses you would see online so I had one made in the forest. Everyone stared at the house in shock, while they stood there though I took the time to start setting up a campfire in a fire pit beside the house. Eventually they all came over and joined me and sat on the ground next to the fire pit. "One moment and I'll set up the hammocks for you guys, I still need to buy some lawn chairs sorry about that." "It's okay! This is super cool! I'm surprised you didn't just live here before!" Mina was bouncing up in down in sheer excitement. I laughed and started setting up a hammock on a tree "I would of but I only stay here for emergencies or in case I need to hide. Since I was...with THEM before I would have to stay here sometimes. Deals go wrong and things get violent so they wanted to make sure I was safe and would send me here. Don't get me wrong! I would love to live here! But it's to far from the school now that I don't have help from..." Mina and Katsuki knew who I meant but Kiri and Sero were confused "Whos THEY if you don't mind me asking?" "R-Right...You guys don't really know...I guess Mina knows some but Katsuki knows it all..." I finish setting up one of the hammock "One is done and ready to sit in!" Sero jumped up and took the hammock. I set up 5 more hammock, I knew Denki would join us here one day so I went ahead and set it up for him. We chatted and told stories for a few hours until it got pretty dark. I check the time and it was 9:50, I texted Mitsuki we might stay at a hotel for the night since it was getting late. She said it was fine and I turned to the group "You guys wanna stay the night here? Since tomorrow is Saturday we could stay here, but ask your parents first." They nodded and all pulled out their phones. I got up from my hammock, "Come inside when your ready and I'll start cooking." I went inside and into the kitchen, oh how I missed it here. It had been awhile since I had been here, I checked all the food and it was all still good so I could make something big. I decided on making a big pot of homemade ramen since it was a personal recipe and I always had ingredients for it. I started boiling the water and preparing the ingredients when everyone had walked inside. "Hey everyone! The T.V remote should be on the couch if you want to watch something while you wait!" I heard an okay as the T.V clicked on. I kept on making the food when I had unknowingly started to sing. (cover above and below)

After I finished I heard clapping and cheering behind me. "Ack! Did you guys hear that!?" Katsuki walked over to me and kissed my forehead "It was beautiful (Y/N)" I hugged him and he hugged me back. I calmed down and finished up the food. "Guys! Dinners ready!" They all came rushing to the table as I set the pot on top of a cooling rack, as to not burn my table. I got some bowls and silverware and gave everyone a decently filled bowl. I made myself a bowl and sat in between Sero and Katsuki. A few of them had seconds but after everyone was done I directed Sero, Mina, and Kiri to the guest bedroom and bathrooms to change into pajamas. After everyone was done I got a few blankets and pillows out to set up the two boys on the couch. After I was done I sat on the floor "Anyone wanna watch a movie?" Mina nodded and I turned on a studio ghibli movie.

After the movie

After the movie finished, Kiri and Sero passed out on the couch, Katsuki passed out holding onto me in his lap, and Mina fell asleep next to the couch Sero was on. I woke up Katsuki gently and had him help me move Mina to the guest bedroom. Once we got her in the bed I directed Katsuki to my room. He quickly got in the bed and laid down "You coming or are you just gonna stand and not cuddle me?" I giggled at the softer side of Katsuki and went to lay down. I turned to face Katsuki and held his waist and he held mine. We got closer and I put my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep. It was an amazing day...I would trade anything and everything in the world to keep them all happy...