"Bye i love you"

A/n:I hope you enjoy this pic of mgg as much as i do

Alex rossi pov

i woke up to my alarm ringing meaning that i had to start getting ready to go to work. ugh why can't serial killers take a day off just one day. After 20 more minutes of sleep i decide to get up and get ready and i decided if i get ready fast enough i could get to the coffee shop and get coffee for the team.I mostly get coffee for the team and not just spence so it doesn't look like i have a thing for him.So after i get dressed i hop onto my bike and head straight for the coffee shop thats on they way to the bau. After getting the team's orders i make my way to the bau and once i walk in penelope comes running.

"um hey nice to see you too pen"

"i'm sorry to tell you this first thing in the morning-"

"please don't tell me we have a case before i had my morning coffee."

"come on the rest of the team is waiting for you"

Me and pen make our way to the conference room and i see everyone sitting there looking at the case file and i make my way to my usual seat next to spence

"hey guys i come bearing gifts" i say while handing everyone their coffee and giving spence his last while smiling at him and then he returns the gesture. I swear his smile could freeze over a thousand lakes and i would let him just to see that smile everyday. I would light the world on fire if it meant that he would smile. It literally drives me insane its like i can't live unless he smiles everyday. Its like my heart would stop and i would do anything for him to smile. My heart swells for him everytime he smiles and looks my way and i've never felt like this and it's driving me crazy but i know he doesn't feel the same way.

Spencer Reid pov

God her smile drives me insane. It's like you can't help but smile when she looks at you. I would let her burn over a thousand villages on fire if that meant she would smile at me. She could run me over and i would say thank. She could literally murder someone in cold blood and i would still stick bu her side. I just wish that she could like me back but she probably just thinks i'm the annoying awkward know it all that she has to work with.

Alex rossi pov

"wait wait so your telling me we have to track someone enters people's home where you think you're safe and kills them and no one has seen him"

"as gruesome as it sounds yea"

"well he's gonna strike again soon so wheels up in thirty"

Just as i'm about to leave penelope pulls me to the side

"whats up pen"

"i just wanted to thank you for staying with me at the bau during the whole dirty dozen thing."

"hey you don't have to thank me thats what friends are for plus it gets lonely here at night and i didn't want you to be alone here after you had to leave your apartment because of the whole dirty dozen."

"still thank you"

"anytime pen come here" i say gesturing for a hug

"i love you pen"

"I love you too alex"

"alright i gotta go now but i'll talk to you later"

"ok go stop the bad guys crime fighter"

"will do" i say while walking out of the conference room and catching up with spencer

"hey genius"