"what the fu-"

It's been 2 days since i was fired and Emily was suspended and the team had a case and since Barnes was going spencer decided that it would be a good idea and leave since she was going.

[spencer]"i told her if she was going i wasn't"

[Alex]"spence you know that was stupid but i get why you did it but don't do it again because she's trying to find a reason to fire you guys"

[spencer]"yea i know but i don't want to be there and see her face if you and Emily aren't there"

[Alex]"speaking of Emily you want to go check up on her"

[Spencer]"yea sure lets go"

[Alex]"which car are we taking"

[spencer]"yours"

[Alex]"you can drive but don't scratch it"

{spencer]"got it now hand over the keys" 

We get to my car and we drive about 20 minutes to get to Emily's apartment and once we get there we knock on her door waiting for her to open it

"come in"

[Alex]"what you just leave your door open for someone to come inside and kill you"

[Emily}"yea well it hasn't happened yet"

[Alex]"key word yet"

[Emily]"wait spencer what are you doing here"

[spence]"well i uh.."

[Alex] you might wanna sit do for this 

Once we sat down i started to say

[Alex] ok don't freak out because i already yelled at him enough

[spencer] yeah that's true her nickname scary lady with a gun

[Alex] you know you're really stupid

[Spencer] but i'm a genius

[Alex] a genius huh? more like an idiot anyways tell her what your dumbass did

[Spencer] Barnes decided to go with the team and i told her if she was going i wasn't

[Emily]Spencer, oh, my god. What did you do?

[spencer] I had to.

[emily] No, you didn't.

[spencer] Life's too short for people like Linda Barnes. 

[emily]Spence... 

[spencer]I wasn't gonna, you know, go with her and help her dismantle the team. 

[emily]Thank you for standing up for me. I appreciate you coming to the house for support, but what you did was reckless. The BAU is under the microscope right now, and the last thing you should be doing is giving Barnes more ammunition. You're making her job easier. 

[spencer]Why are you trying to get rid of me? 

[emily]What? 

[spencer]Ever since I got here, you've been trying to keep me out of...  spencer says while him and i go to the the other side of her apartment

[Alex] "you bi- are you serious"

[emily]No, I just, uh... no, I wasn't expecting anyone and the place... Spence, stop! 

[spencer]it's been less than two days and you're already leaving.  

[emily]Ok, look. Barnes wants somebody to take the fall for what happened in Roswell. I'm willing to be that somebody if it will help stabilize the BAU. You're in good hands with JJ. There's no guarantee that she won't replace her the minute you're gone. I think that if I go away for good, she'll leave you alone.