Chapter 1: Meeting SCP-053 The Young Girl

Y/N's P.O.V:
I was sitting in my cell waiting for something interesting to happen. Then suddenly I hear my cell door open and someone steps inside. I asked, "Is someone there?" The person says yes and walks closer to me. I then hear on the intercom "Ok, D-5504 please lead SCP-000 to the table and ask her a few questions." I was led to a table and I sat down. The D-Class then asked me "How did you end up in The Foundation?" I looked at him and said, "Well, I've been here as long as I can remember." The D-Class seemed to blush upon hearing my voice. As soon as the blush was visible the D-Class was extracted from my chamber and was dragged off to be terminated. I sat on my bed and sighed because another life was going to be taken.

The armored guards then came into my cell and escorted me out. I was then taken to SCP-053's aka the young girl's room and this is the first time I'm meeting her. SCP-053 looked up from her drawing and her face lit up when she saw me. I bent down and then introduced myself to her saying "Hi, I'm SCP-000 but my real name's Y/N. What's yours?" She then excitedly said, "I'm SCP-053 but my actual name is Abby. It's nice to meet you, Y/N." Abby then reached out and took off my blindfold. I quickly shut my eyes so she can't see them. She then begged for me to open my eyes and I reluctantly agreed. I then slowly opened my eyes. She stared in amazement at my eyes and said "Wow, your eyes are super pretty." I looked at her and said "Thanks." She then hugged my leg and seemed to be physically and mentally at peace. I put my blindfold back on, we played for a while, and when the armored guards came to extract me from Abby's room she looked like she was about to cry. As soon as the guards touched me she began to scream and cry at the top of her lungs as the guards tried to take me away.

Abby's P.O.V:
'I can't let them take her away I can't.' I thought as I continued to scream and cry. The guards let go of SCP-000 and she came to me and comforted me saying "Don't worry Abby I'll be back." I looked at her with teary eyes and asked "Promise?" And she said, "I promise." I then allowed the guards to take her back to her cell. 'I can't wait to see you again, Y/N!' I thought happily.

Y/N's P.O.V:
When the guards let go of me to cover their ears as I went to Abby and comforted her saying "Don't worry Abby I'll be back." She looked at me with teary eyes and asked "Promise?" And I said, "I promise." After I promised Abby that I'd come back she allowed the guards to take me back to my chamber. As soon as I got back to my cell I ordered some food off the menu and the guards had a D-Class bring me my food. As soon as the D-Class left I ate the food. I then decided to take a nap since I was kind of tired from playing with Abby so I drifted off to sleep.