Chapter 3: Meeting SCP-963 Dr. Jack Bright

Y/N's P.O.V:
I was bored so I decided to sing 'In the Name of Love' by Bebe Rexha to pass the time. (A/N: Play the song at the top) After I was done I heard clapping. Wait, clapping? Who's clapping? I turn around and see a researcher. I didn't know who though. I asked, "Who are you? And how long have you been standing there?" He responded with a smile "I'm Dr. Bright and I've been standing here since the beginning of the song." I blush in embarrassment before looking at him with a smile and saying, "It's nice to meet you, Dr. Bright." He seemed to blush at my voice but he shook it off and led me to a table and started asking me a few questions. Dr. Bright asked, "So how did you get to The Foundation?" I replied, "I've been here as long as I can remember." "I see." He said.

"Do you have a name?" He asked and I replied, "Yes, it's Y/N." He then asked, "Where did you come from?" I looked at him confused and asked "What do you mean?" He said, "Let me phrase it another way, how did you come into this world?" I replied, "I was reincarnated into this world but that's all I know." He then looked at me and said, "So you don't remember anything from your previous life?" I replied "Nope." While popping the p at the end. He looked at me before saying "Well if you'd like I could look into it for you." I nearly jumped in excitement at the thought of figuring out my past. I immediately said, "Yes, I would like that very much." Trying to contain my joy.

Dr. Bright chuckled at my enthusiasm and I blushed in embarrassment. He then grabbed my hand off the table and kissed the back of it before saying "Anything for you, Dear~" My blush worsened and I squeaked. Usually, I'm the one making people blush but I guess it's my turn today. He chuckled at my blushing face and I took my hand back to cover my face in embarrassment. The other researchers were shocked at how genuinely happy Dr. Bright looked. One of the researchers told Dr. Bright that his time with me was up. Dr. Bright looked disappointed and I stopped being embarrassed. He then said, "I hope to see you soon, My Dear." Before being escorted out by the armored guards.

Dr. Bright's P.O.V:
I was disappointed that I had to go. So I said, "I hope to see you again, My Dear." As the armored guards came to get me. 'I really do hope I get to see her again.' I thought as I exited her room.

Y/N's P.O.V:
As soon as I was alone again I made myself some food. After finishing my meal I went to my bed and fell asleep.