Chapter 2: Meeting SCP-682 The Indestructible Lizard

Y/N's P.O.V:
As I awoke from my nap I heard the sound of my cell door opening. I then turned to see who was at the door. I saw two armored guards waiting for me to get up. I sat up on my bed then I got out of bed. The guards went on either side of me and both guards grabbed one of my arms. They lead me to another containment unit where SCP-682 The Indestructible Lizard resided. As I was led into the cell the guards quickly exited the room as soon as I was safely inside. SCP-682 emerged from the pool of acid he was swimming in and looked at me confused. I was scared out of my mind and hid behind a nearby wall but I decided to introduce myself anyway despite my fear. I peaked out from behind the wall and said "H-hello I'm SCP-000 but my true name's Y/N." SCP-682 seemed to blush and muttered hello back. He then himself lowered to the ground to show he's not a threat to me. I slowly came out from behind the wall and touched his snout. When I touched his snout he closed his eyes and breathed out as if he was at peace I then ran back to my hiding place.

SCP-682's P.O.V:
When I heard her gorgeous voice I couldn't help but blush and mutter hello back. Since I don't find SCP-000 Y/N disgusting like the other SCPs, except for SCP-053 and some others, I decided to show her that I'm not a threat to her. So I lowered myself to the floor and she slowly came out of her hiding place. She then touched my snout and I felt at peace like I hadn't felt in a long time. It was nice and I didn't want to let her or this feeling go. So when she ran back to her hiding place I felt kinda sad that she didn't trust me yet. So I continued to lay there until she got the courage to come back to me and she did. This time she got brave enough to pet me on my snout and it felt really nice. She then got even braver and hugged my snout I then blushed. That hug felt even better than the petting. I was at complete peace I began to smile, wag my tail, and nuzzle into the hug and she giggled.

Her giggle was the most heavenly sound I ever heard. She then said, "You're so cute!" She then stops hugging me and asks "Hey, do you mind if I give you a name? So I can call you by the name instead of 682." I looked at her stunned. 'She's actually going to give me a name?' I reply "Of course, you can but on one condition." She looked delighted and asked, "So what's your condition?" I replied "Only you can call me by the name you choose. No one else can and if they do I'll rip them apart." She excitedly agreed to my condition and she began to think of a name to call me. She then thinks of something and says "How about I call you Drake, the name seems very fitting don't you think?" I happily agreed to the new name. She then said, "Alright, from now on I'll call you Drake." She hugs my snout and I began to smile, wag my tail, and nuzzle into her hug again. Then armored guards entered my cell and tried to take her away from me. I went crazy. I killed them and pulled Y/N closer to me as more guards entered my cell.

Y/N's P.O.V:
I giggled as Drake began smiling, wagging his tail, and nuzzling into my hug again. He looked completely at peace. Then armored guards entered the cell and tried to take me away from him. He went ballistic. He killed them and pulled me closer to him as more armored guards entered his cell. He roared and swung his tail at the armored guard. One of the guards was sliced in half because of Drake swinging his tail. I didn't want any more bloodshed so I went in front of Drake and kissed his snout and he seemed to freeze as soon as my lips met his snout. Then I hugged his snout he then smiled, wagged his tail, and nuzzled into my hug again. I looked him dead in the eyes and said "Don't worry Drake, I'll be back I promise!" He said, "Ok, as long as you promise to come back to me I'll let them take you but if they hurt a single hair on your head I won't hesitate to kill them." I said, "Ok, I'll see you soon." I then placed one last kiss on his snout before the guards grabbed me gently and led me away from Drake. I then heard him say "See you." Before I was led back to my cell.