SCP-000-2a's Foundation File

(A/N: The picture at the top is what the SCP looks like.)

Warning. You are attempting to access a file of SCP-000-2a.

In order to prevent knowledge of SCP-000-2a from being leaked several false SCP-000-2a files have been created alongside the true file.

Access is permitted to only those with authorized administrative clearance of level 4 or higher. Failure to have proper clearance will result in immediate cardiac arrest via a memetic kill agent.

Revealing the true nature of SCP-000-2a to the general public is cause for execution.

Memetic Kill Agent Activated
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continued life signs have been confirmed.

Now Accessing a file of SCP-000-2a codename The Scorching Creation or Feu.

Item #: SCP-000-2a

Object Class: Keter

Threat Level: Red

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-000-2a is to be kept close to SCP-000 at all times. If SCP-000 were to request some logs or sticks to feed SCP-000-2a they are to be given to her immediately to not incur the wrath of 2a and the other creations for denying their creator what she wants. If they must be removed for experimental purposes make sure the testing period is less than an hour long. When moving 2a to a testing chamber they are to be placed in a see-through fireproof humanoid transport crate with breathing holes so its flames don't go out. This creature should not be angered under any circumstances. If the subject becomes injured it is to be offered more logs and sticks as an apology and as a way to heal itself. Its mood is to be monitored 24/7 and any changes in its behavior or its attitude are to be reported immediately so steps can be taken to keep the creature happy. This creature is not to be disturbed when it's trying to sleep unless you want to get burned. In the event of a containment breach, it is best to stay out of this SCP's way until its creator can be calmed down unless you want to be turned into a pile of ashes.

Description: SCP-000-2a is a horned 7'6" genderless humanoid creature with burnt orange skin on most of its body along with cracks that partially show the magma in its body. These cracks are only found on the burnt orange skin. Hinoki orange and orange creamsicle yellow accents are also found on the skin but only on certain parts of its body as well as two arcavia red patches that curve upwards on its face and arcavia red bands that wrap around its knees and near the tip of its tail, a gorilla-like posture, and it is covered in vibrant orange flames that completely cover its fists and wrists and go from its head to the tip of its tail. It has long pointed ears that go from burnt orange to hinoki orange, a long pointed arcavia red protrusion under each ear, two curved arcavia red horns with vibrant orange groves in each, solid orange creamsicle yellow eyes, legs that go from burnt orange to orange creamsicle yellow and end in maire black hooves, a prehensile tail that goes from burnt orange to orange creamsicle yellow, and an abdomen, chest, and face that are burnt orange and hinoki orange. An arcavia red line runs up from the bottom of its abdomen to the top of its forehead where the line connects to the bottom of the arcavia red heart at the top. A heat signature red heart covers part of the line on the chest and has three triangles on the left, right, and top of the heart. It has a maire black collar with two black mana silver studs and accessory with an arcavia red heart on it.