Chapter 7: Meeting SCP-999 The Tickle Monster

Y/N's P.O.V:
I had been feeling really down lately. The researchers could tell too, especially, Dr. Bright who was recently assigned to me. One of the researchers asked on the intercom "SCP-000 are you alright?" I let out a sigh and replied "Yes, I'm fine." But they could tell I was not. So they decided to do something about it. Dr. Bright announced, "SCP-000, please stand up you are going to visit another SCP that should be able to cheer you up." I raised an eyebrow confused, but I stood up anyway.

Armored guards came into my cell and escorted me out. We then came to another cell which it's nameplate read 'SCP-999 The Tickle Monster' I thought 'Who in the world is that?' I was then taken into the cell where I came face to face with an adorable orange blob. It's so cute! I decided to introduce myself to it. I bent down and said, "Hi, I'm SCP-000 but you can call me Y/N." It then made excited gurgling noises. It seemed thrilled to have someone to play with. The little blob slithered over to me holding out what appeared to be its appendages before wrapping me in its pseudopods. At that moment I felt pure euphoria. I felt like nothing else mattered. At this moment it was like all my worries had just fluttered away and I was at peace. For once I was the one at peace instead of giving others peace. I began to giggle as I wrap my arms around the adorable little blob.

The Blob made a happy gurgling noise and it began to hug me a bit tighter. After our little hug, I summoned a pack of M&M's for the blob and it looked so happy. I threw the M&Ms towards the blob and it absorbed them before slithering around making more happy gurgling noises before giving me another hug as a thank you. I think I just made this blob's day. The intercom then switched on as Dr. Bright says "Well it seems you and SCP-999 are getting along." In response, 999 hugged me and smiled while gurgling cheerfully. The rest of the time I spent coloring and playing games with the Tickle Monster. I hugged 999 and suddenly they began tickling me. I began laughing as they continued to tickle. My laugh slowly became louder as they continue to tickle the living daylights out of me. I began to laugh so hard that tears began flowing down my face.

Dr. Bright's P.O.V:
'I never thought in my entire life I would hear such a heavenly sound. Just hearing her laugh gives me so much joy and makes me a bit jealous that I'm not the one making her laugh but at least she's happy.' I thought as I concentrated on her lovely laugh. Her laugh is so gorgeous that any living creature would turn its head and listen in awe of her angelic voice.

SCP-999's P.O.V:
'Wow, Y/N's laugh is amazing!' I thought as I tickled her but I should probably stop now before she faints.

Y/N's P.O.V:
The Tickle Monster stopped tickling me and allowed me to get up and after I did me and them played lots of fun games. After a bit, armored guards came into the room to take me back to my own containment cell. I then heard Dr. Bright say on the intercom "All right Y/N time's up! Say goodbye to 999 before we take you back to your own containment." I was about to go with them when something suddenly grabs my hand. I look down and see The Tickle Monster looking up at me with such sad eyes as if they don't want me to go. I get down to their level and say "Don't worry buddy I'll be back and when I do come back I'll bring lots of M&Ms and we can play lots more, ok?" After I said that they looked super excited and nodded their head yes before letting go of my hand and allowing the guards to take me back to my own cell. When I got back into my cell I made myself some food before eating the meal and heading to bed for some well-deserved rest.