SCP-000-2d's Foundation File

(A/N: The picture at the top is what the SCP looks like.)

Warning. You are attempting to access a file of SCP-000-2d.

In order to prevent knowledge of SCP-000-2d from being leaked several false SCP-000-2d files have been created alongside the true file.

Access is permitted to only those with authorized administrative clearance of level 4 or higher. Failure to have proper clearance will result in immediate cardiac arrest via a memetic kill agent.

Revealing the true nature of SCP-000-2d to the general public is cause for execution.

Memetic Kill Agent Activated
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continued life signs have been confirmed.

Now Accessing a file of SCP-000-2d codename The Botanic Terranean Creation or La Natu

Item #: SCP-000-2d

Object Class: Keter

Threat Level: Red

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-000-2d is to be kept close to SCP-000 at all times. If SCP-000 requests fertilizer, soil, or raw meat to feed SCP-000-2d it is to be given to her immediately so as to not anger SCP-000-2d or any of the other creations for not giving their creator what she wants. If they must be removed for experimental purposes make sure the testing period is less than an hour long. When transporting SCP-000-2d to a testing chamber they are to be placed in a see-through humanoid transport crate with breathing holes. This creature should not be angered under any circumstances. If the subject becomes injured it is to be offered more fertilizer, soil, and raw meats as an apology and as a way to heal itself. Its mood is to be monitored 24/7 and any changes in its behavior or its attitude are to be reported immediately so steps can be taken to keep the creature happy. This creature is not to be disturbed when it's trying to sleep unless you want to commit suicide because you're in extreme agony. In the event of a containment breach, it is best to stay out of this SCP's way until its creator can be calmed down unless you want to become plant food.

Description: SCP-000-2d is a horned 14'0" genderless floral terrene humanoid creature with medium roast brown skin on most of its body along with cracks. These cracks are only found on the medium roast brown and silestone brown skin. Obscure ochre brown accents at also found on the skin but only on its neck, collar bone, feet, and ankles, and a satin lime green line that goes up and down similar to a heart monitor where its mouth should be and two stripes under where its eyes should be, a gorilla-like posture, two chestnut green vines with satin lime stripes protruding from its back, and its shoulders, entire back, part of its thighs, and its head are covered in a chestnut green moss with five flowers in different locations on its body a dark blue flower on its head, red and orange flowers on its right shoulder, a pale pink flower on its left shoulder, and a magenta flower on its left thigh. It has medium rock-like silestone brown ears under its horns, large rock-like medium roast brown horns, three rock-like medium roast brown spikes on its head, a satin lime green and poison dart green visor where its eyes should be, legs that are medium roast brown with obscure ochre brown ankles and feet and four silestone brown claws on each foot a dull green tail ending in a mouth with castro purple spots, yellowish white teeth, and a red and reddish-orange flower at the base of the mouth, a satin lime crystal heart at the top of its visor, five silestone brown claws on each hand, and an abdomen, chest, and parts of its face that are silestone brown as well. A satin lime green heart on its chest with toy camouflage green circles and lines around it and a patch at the bottom of the abdomen that has the tip of the heart at the top of it. It has a maire black band with white spikes on each wrist.