Chapter 5: Meeting SCP-076 Able

Y/N's P.O.V:
I was waking up and I heard a conversation outside my cell. I heard "How about we see how SCP-076 reacts to SCP-000." "Hmm, maybe she could help us control him." "Yeah, then we can send Able on missions again." "Yeah let's do it." All I think is 'Who is SCP-076?' I heard my cell door open and the researchers stepped inside. They said I was going to meet someone. So I went with them to meet SCP-076 or Able as they call him.

They opened the door to this big black cube and told me to go inside. So I went inside and I saw a male in a coffin. I thought he was just some dead guy, but then he opened his eyes and looked at me. I jumped as soon as his eyes opened. He looked confused and asked, "Who are you?" In Sumerian, I replied, "I'm SCP-000 but you can call me Y/N." In Sumerian as well, he seemed to blush at my voice and he said in English: "Well you may call me Able." And I answered in English like he did, "Alright, Able." He then exited his coffin and pushed me to the ground. I was about to ask him why he pushed me when suddenly he crawled on top of me! He then put his face in between my breasts! He then mumbled, "You smell like my home." Before wrapping his arms around my waist in a protective manner.

I let out an annoyed sigh and just accepted my fate. After a few minutes, I began to hug him back. My arms wrapped around his head and back. My left hand went into his hair while my right hand rubbed his back in a soothing motion. I began humming 'You are my Sunshine' a lullaby that was sung to me when I was little. He seemed to purr as I did this. Seeming very content with what's happening.

Abel's P.O.V:
As I inhaled her scent I felt more at peace by the second. She smells like home and I adore it. I have never been this at peace before. She let out an annoyed sigh and just accepted her fate which I was glad about. After a few minutes, she began to hug me. Her arms wrapped around my head and back. Her left hand went into my hair which felt so good. Her right hand meanwhile rubbed my back in a soothing motion that felt even better. She then started humming some kind of lullaby. I let out a delighted hum as she was doing this because it felt so good. I had never felt such peace before in my entire life. I never want this to end.

Y/N's P.O.V:
After Able got off me he and I chatted for a bit. Able seemed very happy at my presence but as soon as the armored guards came in Able glared daggers at them. As soon as the armored guards touched me Able flew into rage mode and killed them. He then pulled me closer to him as more guards flooded his cell.

As some guards came closer Able sliced them in half making the other guards keep their distance. Not wanting any more bloodshed I went in front of Able. I told him to leave the people alone. Able said that he would leave the people alone as long as I promised to come back. I agreed and he let the people take me away. As soon as I was back in my cell I decided to make food since I was very hungry from meeting Able. He was really interesting I really do hope I get to see him again.