1-Faking Deaths, promise, and smut

Izuku Midoriya stood on the roof of Aldera Junior High next to a red eyed Tomura Shigaraki.

"Are you ready?" Asks Tomura Shigaraki.

"Yea I a-"

"D-deku?"

Izuku POV

I wip my head towards the small blond.

"Kacchan...." I walk towards him I rub his head smiling softly.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks and I sigh bringing him into a hug.

"Don't tell anyone about this ok Katsuki?" He nods as we pull out of the hug.

"I'm faking my death Kat.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before...."

"B-but why?!" He tears up and grabs my school uniform tightly.

"I'm running away to become a villain baby boy". He hugs me tightly as I pet his head.

"Sh~... it's ok puppy..... I promise to protect you and visit you still but you have to keep this a secret baby boy..... can you promise me that?" He then looks up with red eyes and nods.

"I-I-I p-promise....." I kisses his head smiling softly. I then put a ring on his hand.

 I then put a ring on his hand

"There... so we match... and... it's a promise to marry you when we're older" He nods and kisses my cheek holding my hand with the ring close to his chest.

"You can stay until I have to leave ok?"

"Y-yea....." he hugs me tight as we walk back over to the edge and proceed the plan to fake my death. The whole time Katsuki holds onto me tightly.

-Katsuki POV age 16-

"FUCKING SHITTY HAIR!" I growl at him and set off an explosion. He then blocks it activating his quirk.

"Yo bakubro. Calm down " I roll my eyes and sit on the couch. Everyone talks and has some fun as i smile behind my hand. I look at my ring and take it off looking in the inside where it is engraved saying.

" To Be Mine, Izuku Midoriya"

I walk to my room smiling. Izuku's ring says

"To be Mine, Katsuki Bakugo"

I open the door to my room and lock it. I sit on my bed looking at the time. He has been on a mission for the past 5 months and I can't stand not seeing him. I walk to my closet and grab one of his sweatshirts putting it on. It's a plain dark green sweatshirt that goes to my thighs. He is about 6'2 while I'm 5'6.

I walk to the bed getting under the covers cuddling a stuffed animal. I press its paw as it plays a voice. Izuku had bought me this and put a voice recorder in it so I could hear it.

"Hello my Little Puppy.. Remember I love you and will always stay with you forever."

I then slowly fall asleep breathing softly.

-Izuku POV few hours later-

I sneak in the window of Katsuki's room and smile. There lays my boyfriend sleeping wearing my hoodie and cuddling a stuffed animal . I walk over and kiss his head.

"I-Izu?" I hear a murmur as he starts to wake up.

"Hello puppy.... I'm back" he jumps up and hugs me. I blush as I realize he isn't wearing anything under the sweatshirt.

"Puppy~" I whisper in his ear as he realizes and stops hugging pulling the sweatshirt down. I sit and pull him on my lap so he is straddling me.

"How about this puppy~. It's been a while so~" I watch his face go red as he nods. I smirk and remove my shirt and his sweatshirt. I then pull out my dick slightly rubbing it. I put my fingers up to his mouth.

"Suck" he grabs my wrist and sucks on my fingers as I stop rubbing myself. He grinds against me as he continues and drools. I pull my fingers out and enter one as he bites my shoulder to not moan . I add another finger slowly finger fucking him.

"D-daddy~" I smirk as he bites harder in another spot. He continues to bite and squirm until I think he is prepped good enough. I pull my fingers out as he pants. I stroke my dick a few more times before lifting him up . I set him on my dick as he looks up wanting to make a sound but only a small squeak comes out. I slowly hit every crook and cranny of his inside trying to find it . He then suddenly bites my shoulder moaning loudly but it's muffled due to the biting. I smirk and continue to hit that spot. He drools and pants as I ram into him. I flip us over as he covers his mouth and I rearrange his inside. I bite and suck on his neck while stroking him .

"I-I'm g-g-gonna~" he moans through his hand as I nibble his ear and whisper. "M-me too puppy~".

"D-daddy~" he whines as he cums all over our chests. I then slam into him and cum deep inside him.

I lay down holding him close as I pull out. He nuzzles into my chest panting heavily . I put my dick back in my pants as I kisses his head.

"Sleep my little Puppy... good night" I then pull a sheet over him Atleast . I fall asleep holding him close.