5- Izu is mad again and wants to kill

Izuku POV

I'm sitting on the couch when I get a text from Katsuki and I get pissed throwing my phone at the wall.

"Wow Izu-Kun can down what's wrong.?!" I glare at toga.

"Kat was attacked by that red head again. Kuro. Portal to UA Roof." He nods and makes a portal taking me to the roof. I sneak downstairs and into Kats room to see him sleeping. I then see a hand print on his neck that pisses me off. I lay down pulling him into my chest. I then tear up knowing I couldn't protect him.

"I-I-Izu?" I sniffle as he looks at me."w-whats wrong?!" He sits up hugging me as I cry.

"I-I'm so sorry I'm never there for you Katsuki!" I hear him sigh and pet my head.

"Don't blame yourself Deku" I nod a little and lay down pulling him close.

"I won't let anyone take you away from me or I'll kill them" he nods nuzzling into my chest. I hear some soft snores and smile softly.

"Just wait eijiro Kirishima. Your my next victim "

"Baku-... who the fuck are you?" I look at the few kids with pink,black, and yellow hair with a lightning bolt.

"Sup bitches" I look at them with a glare.

"Who are you?!"

"Sh~. You'll wake Katsuki" the all circle me as I sigh.

"Nice to meet you. I'm katsuki's Boyfriend" theirs eyes widen as I chuckle.

"So~. Anyone know how to get ahold of Eijiro Kirishima?" I ask and the yellow hair boy nods.

"Great fake a meeting in the park saying you'll have Katsuki with you" I grin As he is confused and sends.

"So what happened?" They ask all sitting around .

"Kirishima attacked him... look at the mark on his neck" I move a little to show the hand mark as the it eyes widen.

"A-and what are you gonna do?" The black haired asks and I smirk. (Pic below)

"Kill him of course" they all tense up looking at me as I laugh

"Stay silent why don't you~" i tell them.

"Izu~. Shut up...." I feel Kat slap me a little as I chuckle.

"Your not killing anyone."

"To late already meeting him in a little" he then glares at me.

"Izuku Midoriya I swear to fucking god" I smirk and look at his friends.

"I-izuku Midoriya? Isn't he dead?!" Mina asks as Kat chuckles.

"Well kinda but don't tell anyone please"

Kat POV

They nod as I smile but sneeze.