11- saved

Katsuki POV 2 hours until out of affect

I wake up in a bright room as I wince and close my eyes. I slowly open the again to see bandages on my arms.

"Oh yea..... daddy found me after the wolfie hurt mwe" I slur.

"Yes baby boy" I look over to see daddy as I smile.

"Hewo dada" I purr as my ears perk and I sit up slowly.

"Hello baby~" he coos as I giggle. "It's time to go to the room. I need help again" he pouts (fake) putting my hand on his thing . It showing through his pants.

"O-oh...." my ears go down. "D-do I have t-to?" I whimper and he kisses my neck.

"If you don't then I'll force you" he whispers in my ear as I squirm.

"N-no! G-go away dada!" I start to cry as he growls . He walks to the door and locks it. I stand up and back into a wall .

"Oh come on puppy~" he coos as I whine. He grabs my arm making me yelp and throws me into a wall making me cough blood falling down the wall. My side in pain . I think a rib or two broke.

"Awww scared little puppy~" I flinch as he reaches for me putting his hand on my cheek.

"P-please ....stop..." I cough but he slaps me using his quirk rebruising my cheek.

"I-I'm sowwy....." I cry holding my cheek . He sits down next to me pulling me into his lap straddling him. I continue to shake scared.

Aizawa pov.

"Are you all ready?!" I whisper yell asking the pro hero's. They all nod as we break in.  We all split up with me and mic taking the 4th floor. Once we reach the top of the stairs we hear crying and whispers. We also hear groaning as our eyes widen. We run over to the door that the noise is coming through and look in the window. I back up my eyes widening and I growl. I try to open the door but it won't budge.

"Shota what's in there?" My husband asks whispering.

"Fucking Kirishima raping Bakugo!" I yell knocking the door down. Kirishima's eyes widen as he stops . Bakugo shaking and crying . He looks scared out of his mind. He is covered with bruises, Hickeys, bites, scratches, and more.

"Eijiro Kirishima you are under arrest for rape and kidnapping and murder" I walk over with mic as he growls. He pulls Bakugo off him only for Bakugo to curl up scared . Mic puts handcuffs on Kirishima once he put his dick away.( Damn took me a moment to write that ngl cause AWKWARD)

"It's ok Katsuki" I wrap Bakugo in a blanket picking him up. The walki talky then goes off.

"We found 3 boys in the basement chained up. 2 confirmed as Denki Kaminari and Hisoshi Shinso" I sigh happily.

"W-who are you?" Bakugo asks me as I walk outside. My eyes widen. Did something happen?

"Sir?" I look at a police officer and nod telling him to speak.

"One of the boys had said they have been giving a drug to Katsuki Bakugo . The drug lasts 24 a peace and said in about an hour he should be getting his memory back." I nod and take Katsuki to an ambulance . He had passed out from exhaustion already.

"Where is he?!" I hear someone scream as I walk over to a green head.

"What's wrong?" I ask wrapping him in my scarf.

"Where is Katsuki?!" He growls mad . I look to my sides as I hear chuckling to see denki and Hitoshi.

"He's on his way to the hospital" I say as he continues to growl. Kaminari then slaps him on the head making him stop.

"What's your name child" he tenses and sighs.

Izuku POV

"Well I got Katsuki saved so I don't care that my name gets out.... it's Izuku Midoriya" I grin as he unwraps his scarf.

"Your supposed to be dead" he walks close as I nod.

"Faked my death" he then just turns around and walks away saying something about not being paid enough. I hurry to grab my phone and call Kurogiri smirking.

"Bye bye" I say. I'll leave shinso and kami here. All the hero's look at me as I jump into a portal taking me to Katsuki's hospital room. I make myself invisible once I notice my quirks working again and watch them help Katsuki and do a rape kit on him .

"I-Izu...!" He screams. He starts screaming in pain as his eyes open wide. He holds his head in pain as I make my way over moving the doctors. I turn myself visible and sit pulling him into my lap soothing him.

"Sh~.. I'm here baby... I'm here~" he continues to scream in pain. I put my hand on his head and put his to sleep.

"W-what did you do?!" The doctors asks as I smile.

"He's just sleeping instead of screaming in pain." They nod and sigh fixing him up.

"Stop right there Izuku Midoriya" I groan and turn invisible sliding out from under Katsuki .

"Where did he go?! Find him! That boy is the number 2 villain deku!" Aizawa yells as the doctors gulp.

"I mean no harm Eraserhead" I turn visible behind him sighing.

"Then why are you here?" I chuckle a little.

"I'm just visiting my boyfriend now if you don't mind. I have to go home now." I then drop through a portal making it Home. I immediately lay down and pass out exhaustion hitting me.