9- Oh No

Katsuki POV

"EEK!" I squeal and awake at the loud bang.

"Stay here Katsuki" he then hands me a gummy as I tilt my head.

"It's for being a good boy" I gleam and eat it . After a moment I start to fall back to sleep hugging the stuffie he gave me.

-20 min later-

"Bakugo Wake up" I slowly open my eyes and whimper seeing someone that's not Eijiro. It's someone with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt . He moves closer and I scream crying. I fall off the bed and try to run out of the room but the person catches me and holds me.

"Put him down DENKI" I do grabby hands for eijiro who had just walk in covered in blood. The man known as denki doesn't let me go as I cry more.

"Bakugo stop!" I hear denki growl as I whimper scared at the loud voice. I cover my ears and close my eyes tight crying.

"Where is Midoriya?!" He growls as an image crossed my brain.

"I-Izu?" I then whimper at the now headache coming on. After a moment I hear a bang and the arms around me let go. I continue standing still crying and shaking.

"Sh~... it's ok puppy I'm here~" I slowly open my eyes to see Eijiro and I whimper. He hands me a glass of tea .

"This will help your sour throat." I lean against his chest and drink it growing tired again.

"It's ok puppy~..." I let of a whine . I try to look at what happened to the other dude but Eijiro won't let me look.

"Come on pup" he coos softly picking me up like how you would hold a toddler. He puts my head in his shoulder so I can not see anything. I feel him start walking keeping a hand on my head. He takes me down a set of stairs and opens a door taking me inside. He sets me down on a bed and I whimper looking at him.

"D-did I do s-something b-bad?" I start to cry and grip onto his sleeve as he bends down.

"No puppy this is just for your safety... you can come out in a little." I whimper still not wanting to be alone in the darkness. He stands up as my hands stop holding onto him and dropping. He opens and shuts the door locking it .

"B-Bakugo?" I whimper and look at the wall.

"W-who are you?" I walk up to the purple head that's chained to the wall.

"Hitoshi Shinso.... don't you remember me?" I shake my head holding onto the stuffie I had brought with me.

"Can you get me down Katsuki?" I shake my head.

"N-no...." I whimper teary eyed.

"Why not? " he asks as I get scared.

"I-I don't wanna be p-punished!" I yell crying but then my body feels numb as I hear him speak.

"Let me down"

I walk over to the key not able to control my body and grab it. I walk back over to shinso and unlock him. Once unchained I am not being controlled . I get scared and start crying.

"How did you get out of the chains?!" I run over and behind Eijiro crying .

"H-h-he used h-his power on m-me" I grip onto his shirt crying as he pets my head. He then walks away and over to shinso . SHINSO tries to use his capture gear but eijiro catch it pulling shinso closer and hitting him on the head knocking him out. He then chains shinso back and injects him with something.

"Come on Katsuki. Time to leave the room" he coos softly bending down letting me walk over myself knowing I'm scared. I run over and hide my face in his chest. I am shaking scared.