6- Kidnapped and manipulated

Katsuki POV 

I lay on my bed alone crying. Kirishima told Denki he wouldn't go and then Izu had to go on a mission. I then hear some footstep as I slowly sit up and rub my eyes sniffling.

"W-who's there?" I look around to see nobody. I then walk into the bathroom and see nothing.

"Goodnight Puppy~" I swing around to see Kirishima . He then puts a needle in my neck making me pass out falling in his arms. The last thing I hear is him humming.

-1 day later-

"M~...." I open my eyes slowly to see a dark room. I start to get scared as I pull on the ropes.

"W-why won't m-my quirk w-work" I whimper crying.

After about an hour the door opens. I look up and whimper pulling on the ropes more.

"Sh~. It's ok Puppy~" I shake as he walks closer. He rubs a hand on my cheek as I flinch . I try to use my quirk again but all I feel is pain in my wrists and hands.

"Your quirk won't work pup" he says as he cuts the rope off. I fall to the floor and flinch hitting my knees. I hurry and scoot into a corner shaking. He then walks over putting a collar on me and handcuffs.

"I'll bring you some blankets and food pup" he pets my head as I flinch and try to move. He then stands up and walks out locking the door. I curl up crying scared.

"Izu.... I-I want Izu....."

-10 min later -

I sniffle as the door opens showing Kirishima.

"K-k-Kiri...shima...." I whimper scared.

"I'm back puppy~" he puts the blankets and pillow on the ground next to me and hands me tea and bread.

(I'm kinda going of an CMV I see that was shindenki  so credit toooo ... idk-.  I can't remember so imma post the video below)

"Here let me help you pup" he lifts me into his lap as I whimper scared. I couldn't even use my quirk.

"Sh~... I've got you puppy" I whimper again scared of being killed.

"P-please d-don't Choke m-me" he chuckles a little as I shake.

"Only if your a good boy then I won't choke you pup" he pulls me close to him petting my head. He continues to pet my head as he makes me eat the food . He wouldn't let me touch the tea until I ate which I found suspicious. Once I ate he lets me have to tea. I start to drink it but it makes my head feel light.

"I-I...feel d-dizzy..." I murmur before he takes the cup and I pass out in his arms.

Izuku POV

"Kacchan? Are you here?" I enter his room clueless but I then walk into the bathroom and my eyes widen to see a message .

" I have a small and clueless puppy"

I get pissed and run through a portal getting back to the base. I see a bunch of thugs and glare.

"Who ever finds the teenager known as Eijiro Kirishima will have one wish granted by me" they then nod and run off.

"Yo Izu what's wrong?" I look at Denki to see its only me and him and shinso. I then bend down trying to control my quirks.

"Eijiro Kirishima took Katsuki...." I say as they growl.

"Denki can you go get his mother here?" I look at him as he sighs and bends down next to me.

"I'll do that in a few min but first I need you to relax Deku" he rubs my back a little as it relaxes my body .

"T-thanks..." I whisper and he nods.

"I'll be right back. Hitoshi please stay with deku for now" he tells us as he helps me sit on the couch. I lay down and try to relax my whole body some more.

DENKI POV

"I'm off" I tell them and walk out. Bakubro's mom won't be happy bout this.

I knock on the door and she answers.

"Oh Denki nice to see you again. Is my son not with you?" I gulp .

"Katsuki Is Missing...." I tell her and she stumbles a bit. I help her to sit down .

"Do you know a clue?" She asks as I sit next to her.

"Eijiro Kirishima took him..."her eyes widen.

"I think you should know the truth of what's going on. Follow me" she then stands up and gets in the car I'm driving.

Izuku POV

"Tenko..... tell father I will be meeting with him later today" I groan upset and now hiding my face.

"I'm back and I kinda brought Mitsuki Bakugo with me..." I fall off the couch.

"OUCH! MOTHER FUCKER!" I rub my head sitting up.

"Sorry Deku...." he groans but I look at Mitsuki.

"Auntie...." she runs over and hugs me tightly as I chuckle .

"Hey it's ok I'm ok... your son isn't though...." I mumble as she stops hugging.

"Where is my son Izuku? And I thought you were dead and did Katsuki know you're alive? That would explain why he didn't cry at the funeral..."

"Auntie calm down" I pat her shoulder and she stops.

"Your at the base for the League of villains. I faked my death and Katsuki did know. His So called best friend kidnapped him and now nobody knows where he is..." I explain as I sit her on the couch.

"Izuku....p-please..."

"Hm?"

"Find my son and make the person pay for what they did..." I smirk and nod.

"Got it auntie!" I grin some too.

"Tenko~... can you take Aunt Mitsuki to father~" I look at him as her face goes surprised.

"Your father?!" I nod and point at the black tv screen.

"Hello Mitsuki. Hope to talk soon" then he disappears and she's shocked.

"Well I gotta check in on the case..." I say standing up. I then walk off.

 I then walk off