2- an evil shark

Katsuki POV

"Izu~" I poke at his cheek as slowly opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Hm? Need something baby boy?" He asks me pulling his hand out from behind his head and sitting up.

"I have school in little bit but I want to shower with you~" I whine and he chuckles.

"Ok ok my little doll. Lets take a shower" he says standing up and looking at me putting a hand out.

"Need help baby?" I nod and take his hand slowly standing up. I stumble a bit but I get the hang of it. He helps me walk into my personal bathroom and into the shower. He takes off his pants getting behind me.

"How was the mission?" I ask looking up at him.

"Boring. My father sent Toga with me and you can guess how that went." I growl a little at toga's name.

"It's ok baby boy you know I'm gay. I won't ever let her touch me" I hug him and pout.

"Better not. Your mine Deku"he chuckles and pets my head some more. I then look at him and smile.

"Can I wash your hair?" I ask gleaming he then nods and bend down. I then wash his hair loving the way his hair is.

"So soft~" I rub his head more as he laughs.

"Will you be doing anything tonight baby?" He asks and I shake my head. "Nope."

"Lets go on a date" he tells me and I tilt my head.

"A date? Even though your a villain?" I rinse his hair out as he nods.

"I know I'm a wanted villain. I'm the number 2 villain with my father in the lead pup but I know places. Remember the place we used to go to?" He stands up and I nod.

"The forest with the lake?"

"Yep. Well I wanna have a picnic there with you." I smile and kisses him.

"Let's do it!" He chuckles and decides to wash my hair.

"H-hey I can do it!" I pout as he laughs some more.

"I know puppy but your hairs so soft too"

"Fine~... what time tonight and where do you want to meet?"

"How about 6pm at the edge of the forest." I nod as he washes my hair some more. I purr and lean against his chest smiling.

Once my hair is washed we get out and get dried.

"I have school now." I tell Deku as he finishes fixing up is bottom up shirt. He then walks over and leans down kissing me . "Be careful baby" I nod as I grab my bag and phone.

"Oh Izu will you have a phone again since your back?" He nods and then disappears in portal. I open my door and walk out . I got it the school to see Kirishima walking down the hall of the school.

"Hey bakubro can we talk since we have 30 min?" He asks.

"Sure shitty hair" we then walk into the big bathroom that nobody walks into.

"What do you want shitty hair?!" I growl leaning on the wall.

"I.... I like you!" He yells as I look at him eyes widen.

"I-" I am cut off by him.

"Please date me Katsuki Bakugo! I'll treat you right" he tells me but something feels off.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you" I don't even look into his eyes but something still seems off.

Kirishima POV