10- The villains was being tricky but smart

(Check out my other books)

Izuku POV day of attack

I slowly make my way into the mansion. We all look around more and more until.... I see a room that's slightly open. I walk over to the room and look inside my eyes widening. There laid eijiro Kirishima asleep. It seems like something else thats hidden under the blanket. I open the door as kirishima's eyes open and glare.

"Hello Deku" he chuckles sitting up and taking the blanket off him showing my boyfriend with a tear stained face asleep. He is bruised up all over  with bandages and ears and a tail. I growl at Kirishima as he stands.

"Oh what's wrong? Sad your little Ex likes me now?"

"What did you do to him!" I yell as Katsuki curls up more whimpering. I didn't pay attention to eijiro and the neck think I saw was black.

Katsuki POV next day

"Ohhhhh pwetty!" I giggle and run around the garden. I had walked outside where there were no gaurds to show a garden. I bend down and sniff a flower smiling softly. I hear something in the bushes as I walk over to it.

"W-who's t-there?" My ears are down as I am now scared. After a minute a wolf jumps out and I scream. It runs over to me knocking me down. It starts to growl at me as I continue to cry.

"DADDY!" I scream scared but nobody comes. Is daddy not home?

"H-HELP!" I try to get out from underneath the big wolf only for it to dig its claws into my arms.

"S-stop....." I whimper wanting this all to stop.

"Oi shadow off!" I hear as the wolf gets off. I curl up crying with my tail now wrapped around me.

"Sh~. It's ok little pup~" I don't recognize the voice as I go to open my eyes only to get a blundfold put around my eyes.

"P-Pwease.....s-stop....." I whimper as the unknown person picks me up.

"I-I want d-daddy...." I whimper some more but the man takes me somewhere in the house.

"W-what are y-you doing to me!" I whine loudly starting to struggle. I still had my stuffie in my arms holding it tight.

"Your not supposed to be here. That's the reason the wolf attacked you. I'm locking you where all the prisoners go." I start to cry more.

"P-please no.... n-not again.... n-not with them..." I continue to cry as I am set on a mattress . I feel him chain my wrists and ankles the the corners with had posts in the floor.

"K-Katsuki....." I try to look around but due to the blindfold I can't see. I whimper scared crying.

"H-help m-me" I whine .

"Puppy... it will be ok... I'm here"

"W-who?!" I cry wanting out.

"It's your boyfriend Izuku" I shake my head.

"N-no..... d-daddy says i d-don't have anybody.... I-I was alone..... h-he said I had no f-friends and f-family except for him...." I start to get scared more as to what's going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK ADEN!" I hear someone yell as I flinch and the tension in the room grows. I continue to whimper crying as the door opens.

"Sh~sh~... it's ok baby boy~" I hear as the chains are undone. I quickly hug him knowing it's daddy.

"D-daddy.... I-it's scawy " he removes my blindfold  and kisses my head picking me up.

"S-scawy w-Wolf and s-scawy people" I murmur. I continue to murmur as the other men start to yell.

"Take this puppy." Daddy hands me a gummy as I eat it growing drowsy.

"Sleep" he says as I start to fall asleep in his arms.

Izuku POV

"YOUR NOTHER FUCKER!" I yell pulling on the chains. That must be why he doesn't remember us. He has been drugging and manipulating him.I see him smirk as he closes the door. Katsuki already fallen asleep .

"Don't worry Deku..." I look at Denki as he smirks.

"Denki what did you do?" I ask eyes widened.

"I had gotten ahold of Katsuki yesterday so I kinda shoved a needle into his neck while he was having a panic attack" he is grinning.

"For a whole week any other drug things won't work on him". My eyes widen as I smirk.

"That was yesterday and it takes 5 hours for that drug to become into affect so.... the drug he was just given won't work and he will regain his memory" he explains grinning.

"Damn I didn't think my boyfriend could do that" I laugh at shinso.

"Ok so how long will it last till that one drugs gone out of his system?" I ask.

"Well it happened 20 hours ago and the drug stops after 24"

"So 4 more hours. Good. I kinda also sent an emergency message to My father so he thinks we were all kidnapped. If you don't realize. Me and Denki were announced missing over 24 hours ago" I smirk more at what shinso says.

"So hero's will come not knowing and thinking we got kidnapped. Good. " I lean my head back happy. "Kirishima thinks we're a bunch of idiots. I have a fucking tracker on me so my father could track me." I laugh into a crazy laugh . The other two chuckle .