16- Dead/ Can I still go to UA

Katsuki POV

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Name spoiling
Manga spoilers

I yawn tired rubbing my eyes as the movie finishes.

"Damnit were both tired Katsuki. Do you wanna go to go ur room at the base?" I shake my head.

"Daddy says no no.... I want Che Che!" (Idk-) I pout as DENKI and shinso both sigh.

"I call not getting it." DENKI says as I sniffle starting to cry.

"I-I want C-Che Che!" I am crying hard now as they hurry and make a portal. A smaller like NOMU comes out and sits on the floor.

"Che Che!" I yell running over and sitting under it. (Pic above).

"I-is that a NOMU?!" Aizawa asks and I nod as it sits pulling me into its lap. I lay down curling up tired. Denki and Hitoshi come over and sit against its legs. Hitoshi holds denki in his lap. I mewl a little falling asleep purring happy.

Izuku POV

"Sir we found him." I look behind me to see 5 of them holding Kirishima down.

"Eijiro Kirishima. Nice to see you again" I grin creepy as he growls at me.

"Where my pup?!" He yells . I chuckle and that chuckle turns into a laughter.

"You mean my little pup. Oh he's at UA under protection of a NOMU and Pro hero's." I lift up his chin and then grab his throat lifting him up.

"Any final words?" I ask as he struggles to free himself.

"F-f-fûck...you!" He growls as I squeeze his throat crushing it even though he is using his quirk I'm also using mine.

I drop him to the floor grinning like a psycho.

"Clean up this mess. I'll be back!" I yell waking through a portal into UA.

"He's back!" I hear someone yell and another person run off. They must be going to go get Aizawa.

"Che come!" I command the NOMU as it stands and carries Katsuki over to me

"Aww hey baby boy~" I coo taking Latsuki away from the NOMU as he awakes.

"D-daddy?" He whines a little nuzzling into my chest.

"Yes baby boy. I'm back." I pet his head and sit on a stool.

"So is Eijiro dead I'm guessing?" Aizawa asks and I nod.

"I squeezed until his throat was crushed." I chuckle and play with my baby boy having a stuffie to give him.

"Stuffie~" he whines as I give it to him finally.

"Shinso and Denki you can go home now." I tell them as they nod and walk through a portal. Well shinso carries Denki through it.

"So it's the end of the deal. I should be going now..." I mutter looking at Katsuki sadly. He is known to be dating a villain. He would be kicked out of UA.

"What's the matter Deku?" Aizawa asks as I Katsuki sniffles a little knowing what's going on.

"You probably won't let Katsuki stay in UA."

"Well it's not my call. Nezu would probably do it but why are you and him both sad about that. Your villains are you not?" He asks as I walk over with a crying Kacchan. He is silently crying into my chest.

"It's his dream to be a hero Eraserhead. I would do anything for him to continue his dream...." I kiss Katsuki's head and wipe away his tears.

"You and the league join UA too and stop being villains." My eyes widen.

"Really that's all we have to do?!" He nods and I nod too.

"Sure. I'm in but idk about the other league members." I speak but a portal shows up showing twice,toga,dabi,shigaraki,shinso ,denki,and kuroguri.

"I'm in!"(toga)

"Sure "(dabi)

"Yea since my brother an bf is"(shigs)

"Yea!"(Twice)

"My friends and family is here" (DENKI and shinso)

"I miss my friends and being a hero.." (kurogiri)

I smile a little and look at Katsuki."looks like you can stay in UA baby boy..." he looks at me and smiles hugging me tightly.

"Well might as well tell everyone our real names then." Shigaraki says sitting down and putting on his gloves.

"Yea that's for the best." Aizawa says . We all sit down and I laugh and throw a water bottle at Dabi.

"Ok let's starts " I say smiling.

"Izuku Midoriya age 16"

"Tenko Shimura age 20"

"Jin Bubaigawara age 19" (ik he is older but hush!)

"DENKI Kaminari age 16."

"Hitoshi Shinso age 16"

"Toga Himiko age 17"(idk)

"Touya Todoroki....age 20(ik he isn't-)" shoto then tackles him crying and hugging.

"Orboro Shirakumo age 30" (idk his age)

"S-shirakumo...." I hear a little sob to see aizawa slightly crying. Kuro transforms into his human self and walks over hugging aizawa.

"Sh~. I'm here.... I'm here... I'm sorry I left you...." I smile and stand up looking around.

"Thank you all......" I tell them. They all smile back . Katsuki kisses my cheek.

"I wuv chu daddy!" I chuckle.

"I love you too ............

"My Little Pomeranian "

The END