15- Panicked Katsuki

Katsuki POV

I wake up and open my eyes whimpering. Izuku isn't here. I start to cry and shake.

"Baby boy Sh~. I'm tight here~" izuku comes running in and hugs me rubbing my head.

"I-I thought y-you left me!" I am crying hard now as he sits on the bed petting my head.

"I'm sorry baby boy. I won't leave again I promise..." He whispers to me. I sniffle and start to slip.

"O-Otay daddy..." I murmur sucking on my thumb.

"C-can we go h-home?" I asks and he sighs.

"You need to go to UA for a while. I have a job to do...." I tilt my head confused.

"Imma kill Kirishima baby boy." I nod and rub my tears away sniffling.

"Ill have DENKI and Shinso there too. The judge has to let me do some things as long as I do things for her." I nod as he picks me up and dresses me carrying in a portal and into UA.

"Bakugo?!" I flinch and whimper as everyone runs up.

"Fuck off extras!" Izu yells as the all back away a little.

"Izuku Midoriya. May I ask why you are here?" He sets me down and nods.

"You can't arrest me at the moment nor can you arrest Denki and shinso. I had made a deal with the judge. Once I kill Eijiro Kirishima I will be back." He then disappears as I whimper and look for him.

"Hey Katsuki it's ok~" I look to the side to see a portal where shinso and kaminari come through.

"D-daddy? Where's daddy?" I cry as kaminari picks me up and sits on the couch with me.

"He's busy. He already explained it to you before Kat..."

"Well he is scared Denki so relax. He was just raped and beat half to death again remember?" I sniffle and nuzzle into denki's chest crying harder.

"Shit I didn't mean... dad help!" I feel myself get set on the floor as I shake and cry.

"Bakugo relax~" I look to see dadzawa as I slowly start to breath.

"Good~" he rubs my head softly smiling.

"Iida your turn for dinner. Go make!" Mina yells as I do grabby hands for her. She walks over and sits down smiling.

-dinner time-

"Dinners done!" I flinch and whimper gripping onto mina scared.

"Hey it's ok~. Are you hungry?" I nod a tiny bit as she smiles and helps me stand.

"It's curry for dinner" I giggle as she smiles wide and makes a silly face.

"Let's eat" I am told getting sat at the table with food in front of me. I wait till others start to eat before I start to eat. Shinso and denki are on both sides of m being protective.

"Oi Baku! Your an idiot acting like a little baby and stealing all the ladies!" I whimper and close my eyes covering my ears as Mineta speaks.

"Denki fry MINETA " I heat and then a scream. I loom to see MINETA on the ground fried. I am shaking and crying still scared and wanting away. After a moment shinso pulls me into his lap and pulls me close. He grabs a spoon full of curry and puts up to my mouth.

"Eat Katsuki~" he coos as I eat it. He continues to feed me as I smile and giggle more and more.

"Mother fucker!" I hear and the a clank.

"Welp I'm In UA again!" I jump down from shinso's lap and run and tackle daddy  that fell From a portal.

"Wow wow it's only been 2 hours pup what's wrong?" I sniffle and point to pervert on the ground fried.

"Did he hurt you baby?" I nod .

"H-he say meanie things daddy" I whine and hug him again nuzzling into his chest.

"There a reason you back?" He nods .

"Where is eijiro's dorm?" He asks and I shrug not remembering.(LittleSpace)

"Follow me" aizawa says as daddy picks me up and carries me. Once daddy opens the door and walks in daddy looks around.

"Find a notebook baby" he says setting me down. I nod and run around looking until I spot something.

"Daddy what's that?" I point to the bed showing a corner of a notebook.

"This gives up every backup home he can go too!" Daddy yells making me whimper and flinch.

"Sorry baby boy." He bends down and pets my head before disappearing again leaving me with DADZAWA.

"You can watch a movie with the class." He tells me as I gleam and run to the class as they start a movie. We all sit around and watch Disney movies.