4- Is it truly safe being in the dorms alone?

Katsuki POV

I sneeze as I leave the class. How did I get a cold. I was asleep early and had Izu to cuddle with making me warm so how.

"Hey Katsuki the class is going to the mall are you coming?!" Mina comes running up as I sniffle.

"No I have a cold and I don't know why. My stomach hurts and my head so I am just gonna stay in the dorms. You all can go ahead. Imma just sleep pinkie" she then smiles and run off . I make my way to my room and fall on the bed stretching .

"I wish Izu didn't have a meeting with overhaul today" I whine and pull out my phone to tell him I'm sick.

Message.

Izu~

Yes baby boy?

I'm sick

I'll bring you some medicine and food around 9 ok pup?

Yea...thank you...

Massage over

I go to the bathroom and run a nice warm bath water putting bubbles in it. I go to my closet and grab some of Izu's shorts and boxers . I put them on the sink coughing. I whimper as I undress and get in the bath.

"Katsuki~" my eyes shoot open as I look at the red haired teen at the bathroom door smirking. I pull my knees to my chest eyes widened.

"So I see the class and noticed you were not with them so I came here~" he moves closer so now he is next to the bath tub. I whimper and sneeze tearing up.

"P-please g-go away"I start having a coughing fit as he bends down.

"Is my baby boy sick~?" He coo's but I whimper some more.

"G-g-go away!" I try to push him away but he growls and grabs my wrists activating his quirk. I whimper and squirm coughing some more.

"Bakugo? Are you there? I came to check on you when mina said you were sick." I hear Aizawa and I whimper.

"A-Aiz-" he then puts a hand over my mouth and grabs my throat pushing me under water. I squirm and grab his hand trying to stop him. I gasp for air but all I get is water. My vision starts to darken but he pulls me out of the water. I pant heavily holding onto his arm whimpering.

"P-please s-stop..." I cough up a little more water as I hear my dorm door unlock.

"I'm coming in!" I have tears falling as he growls a little. He goes to the bathroom window and jumps out of it landing on the next balcony.

"Bakugo?!" Aizawa walks in as I continue to cough a lot.

"Are you ok?!" He asks as is whimper a little more.

"K-k-Kirishima" I then point to the bathroom window tears falling.

"He was here?" He asks getting a towel, lifting me out and wrapping me in it. I continue to cough as I nod. I sneeze a little which I start to have a nose bleed.

"Lift your head back" he tells me as I do what I am told. He stops the nose bleed and cleans me up. He helps me dress into the clothes I grabbed and the hoodie on the bed.

"Sleep Bakugo. I'm reporting Kirishima to the police. " he gets me in bed as I nod and sniffle. He covers me up as I nuzzle the stuffie.

"I'll be back in a little bit Bakugo" he says . I nod as I send a message to deke saying.

"Kirishima attacked me again"

I then fall asleep dropping my phone on the bed.