12- home

Izuku POV next morning

"He's a little after the time he's been gone so...." I mumble a lot as I send a text to toga telling her things to get. I want Katsuki to have the stuff he wants while in little space once he's back. He will most likely want his stuffies and possibly a paci. And a bottle and more.

Katsuki POV

I wake up and nobody is in the room. I remember everything as tears form in my eyes. I look to see a phone and I smile. It's one of deku's burner phones. I grab it and dial in deku's number .

"Baby boy. I'm glad your awake.." I hear a soft sob as I start to cry.

"I-I wanna g-go home.... I-I don't wanna b-be h-here...." I cover my mouth as I hear him sigh. The next thing I knew there was a portal and he walks through.

"Let's go home. I'll send an anonymous message to UA saying your safe" I smile still crying as I stand up and run to him. He then leaves a message like the one I got when I was accepted into UA. It must be him in a mask.

"Let's go home baby boy" I nod as he picks me up carrying me into the portal. I cuddle into his chest purring and ears perked as my tail wags happy.

"Awww~. " he coos as he carries me to the room.

3rd Pov

"Anybody know wtf just happened?!" Shigaraki yells.

"Nope..." they all say

Izuku POV

I lay him on the bed laying down with him smiling and kisses his face.

"DEKU I GOT THE STUFF!" I hear toga yell running it. Katsuki immediately starts to cry and curl up.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" she says carrying bags over.

"Hey Katsuki... wanna see what I had toga-San get you?" He slowly Unhides himself moving up and behind me looking over my shoulder. I chuckle and pull out 3 small blankets, 3 paci's , 7 stuffies , and 5 bottles. His ears perk again as he reaches for a cat stuffie and a orange paci. I hand him the two as he comes over and sits in my lap sucking on the pacifier and hugging the cat. Toga grabs one of the other stuffed animals and pretends it can talk. Katsuki starts to giggle as he drops the cat and grabs the mouse stuffie she had. She sits on the floor as I set Katsuki on the floor and they play. I lay back listening to the small giggles as I watch keeping my head up with my hand.

"Are you having fun baby?" I ask as he looks at me nodding happily . I smile and toga leaves.

"W-where toga-nii gwo?" He whines tearing up and ears down.

"She must of had to do something. Come here. We can cuddle and watch the lion king" (me and my sis and bro watching now)

He nods and crawls up onto the bed crawling under the covers like a small animal . I grab the remote putting on the lion king as he nuzzles into my side cuddling the stuffies and sucking on a paci. I wrap an arm around him holding him close showing he's safe. He purrs and rubs his head on my chest as I chuck.

"I wuv chu dada..." I kiss his head smiling.

"I love you too my little doll~" I coo as he giggles. The movie starts as we both watch it. His eyes start to close as he grows tired.

"Sleep baby boy~" I coo laying down more holding him into my chest. I hear as he snores softly smiles softly in sleep. I then close my eyes smiling falling asleep.