20

Before I knew it, Friday was already there and my research had barely advanced since this monday.

After my break up, the rest of my week was pretty miserable and still is; when friday arrived I remembered that I still had to find a solution to this curse and that people actually depended on me to do so.

So this morning I decided to skip class, for the first time, and I directly went to the nearest library. Perhaps I would find more interesting things there than on the Internet.

The first hour in there, I found some interesting books that were somewhat related to magic, curse or spells but as soon as I started reading one of the books, my thoughts wandered back to my break up, distracting me from my actual goal.

After almost 1 entire hour, I went back to my study more determined than ever. My ambition of finding an answer to their curse will surely distract me from anything related to my messy life.  

After hours of research, I found different ways to possibly break a curse and more things that had to do with all kinds of curse. Although I wasn't sure of how effective they were I would rather have more options than nothing.

The only problem in this was the amount of things that the rituals required in order to break a curse.

Like how was I supposed to find the blood of a bat, that's so gross. Maybe I could skip some of them because there's no way I am finding all of these ingredients, let's just go with the one that are possible to do.

So before seeing the girls, I will need to go shopping for some things.

After borrowing some of the most useful books that I could find, I left the library and I headed to the nearest mall in the city.

Finally, when I finished buying everything that was necessary, I came back to my flat. Thankfully my roommate wasn't home or she wouldn't be too happy about me skipping class. I didn't waste more time and prepared my bag with everything that I needed, with my phone charger this time.

Before leaving, I quickly wrote a note for my roommate telling her that I would come back either saturday or sunday and that I was okay and that she should not worry about me.

I started walking toward the woods, after a while I eventually grew tired. Why did they even create an orphanage this far in the woods? How was this supposed to help get known and help them.

After taking a break, I continued walking until I finally reached the house. The girls weren't outside so they definitely were inside. I don't know if this whole breaking a curse will work but I guess it's better to try than nothing.

At first I knocked on the door but no one responded, so I tried again and finally they opened the door revealing a rather happy Gahyeon and less scary than last time.

"Finally you are here, we've been waiting for you all day long." she said enthusiastically. "She is here!" she yelled which was followed not much later by loud footsteps and people talking.

"Please do come in."

Once I stepped in the room I was received expectant looks and endless questions.

"So have you found a cure?!" the tallest asked.

"Well i-" I was shortly cut off by Sua who has always wanted to compliment me.

"Wow, you look like crap. It looks like you went through a storm and then got run over by a car."

"Siyeon can't you do something about your girlfriend, she keeps insulting me each time I see her."

" Sorry, I don't want to sleep outside." Siyeon said and her girlfriend looked satisfied.

"I understand your pain. She's the same with me." Yoohyeon pouted. "Siyeon won't help you, she's a traitor. She's now on the evil queen's side, only few of us remain uncorrupted." 

"You're so dramatic, but as long as I get to be the queen I guess it's fine." Sua said.

" Ok, now that all this nonsense is finished can we talk about what she's really here for." Dami said.

"Ah yes, of course. So I have found multiple ways to break a curse but I don't know if they will work and I have also brought the ingredients required for the rituals."

"Ok that is good. Then let's just start now." Handong said.

"I don't think that's a good idea to start now, just when it's getting dark. It will be better to start tomorrow, so we have the whole day to dedicate it to rituals or things like that." Jiu said.

"I agree with Jiu, also some of the rituals need to be done in the morning."

"Okay but when the sun is out, we're starting them." Handong said.

One by one they left to go to sleep or do something else. Before leaving Siyeon told me that I could take the same room as before or any room that I wanted as long as it wasn't theirs.

Logically, I opted for my previous room. I installed myself in and although it was not too late, after the week that I had, I was so sleepy that I immediately fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading today's chapter.

By way if you can go vote for Dreamcatcher, so we can get them their long deserved award and don't forget to stream too. 

Also this story is almost coming to an end in a few chapter. So thank you to anyone who has been following and suporting this story until this point, I'm very grateful.

Stay healthy and see you next time.