6

"Wow, she's younger than all of you and she's actually dating someone. How pathetic you all look." Handong said.

"You know you're insulting yourself too right? And also Sua and Siyeon are dating." Dami told her.

"Wooah!" Siyeon and Yoohyeon shouted in unison.

"No, because I'm actually not desperate to be with someone." She replied looking back at her.

"Woooah!" The both of them shouted again.

"Could the both of you stop encouraging this fight." Jiu said glaring at the both of them.

"Don't include me I was never interested in dating." She replied back ignoring completely Jiu.

"Yeah, you're right the only loser here are the rest of them." Handong said amused by the face of the other.

"Who said I am not dating someone." Jiu said while Yoohyeon facepalmed herself.

"Jiu, we all know that you are dating Yoohyeon, you are not really good at keeping secret." Gahyeon said while the oldest looked rather shocked.

"Oh my god! How dare you Yoohyeon to take away our precious fake maknae innocence. You corrupted her." Sua said dramatically.

"Who said I was ever innocent." She said while she smiled creepily at us.

"You demon! Stay away from my purity." she said making a cross with her finger.

"Honestly who even believe you. Purity you don't even know her." Gahyeon said.

"You guys are really chaotic and weird. More than my friend and that's weird." I said and suddenly the room was filled with silence. I looked around and they were all silently eating, not looking at me.

"Are you all going to make me feel awkward." I said. Nobody responded and they continued eating in silent.

"I hate all of you." I said pouting.

"This is what I've to suffer everyday with them." Yoohyeon said. 

"You're so cute. I'm sorry I ignored you." Siyeon said pinching my cheeks. If look could kill Siyeon and I would be already buried alive as Sua was looking at us, not really pleased.

"Someone is jealous here. Prepare your grave Siyeon." Yoohyeon said amused at Sua's jealousy.

"I'm not jealous." She said scoffing.

"So you are all dating each other or what? "  I said.

"Ew! You are going to make me puke. Me, dating one of those weird ass people. Never." Dami said pointing at herself and looking offended.

"I feel really offended by the fact that you considered my standards this low." Handong said disgusted.

"Now I'm the one feeling offended, I thought all of you would have definitely date me. I mean look at me, I'm amazing, I'm beautiful what do you need more." Sua obviously said.

"I would totally date you." Siyeon said looking lovingly at her. Aren't they already dating though. I thought sipping my water.

"We get it you guys are dating and you love each others so much."  Handong said bitterly.

"Is it bad that I'm kind of happy that I don't have family. They would probably have me burned alive if they knew I was dating a girl." Siyeon said looking somewhere else. So I guess they are orphan who lives in a old orphanage.

"You have a family, you have us. Family is not only by blood. You are the one who chose your own family, related or not." Jiu said putting her hand on her shoulder reassuring her.

++++++

I hope you liked today's chapter.

I will try to update more frequently. (but don't hope much.)

And I hope you stay safe and healthy.

See you.