4

"I just have a question, why are you here?" Yoohyeon asked.

" Um..I'm here because I thought this was an abandoned building and that nobody lived there, so I thought it was a great idea to explore it, but maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all." They all looked at me like I was some kind of alien.

"And I thought there was a normal person for once" Handong said in disapprovement.

"What I don't understand is why you live here after what happened here." Jiu face a little pale as I finished my frase and the other didn't look much better.

"We just don't have a place to stay except here." Gahyeon said with a shaky voice and looking down. Maybe I shouldn't have brought that subject.

"It's getting kind of late, I should probably get going. It was meeting you all and for the intrusion." They looked at me confused at me sudden change.

"Wait, you're already going but you just came in not a long time ago." she looked intensively so I would stay.

"I can stay more, I'm sorry. If I stay a little bit more to be too dark outside and I won't know how to get back to the city and my roommate is going to be worried about me not coming back." That might not have been the real reason but I couldn't just tell them that I thought there was something off about them and that made anxious.

"Maybe she can stay tonight here? We have tone of extra rooms you can even choose the one you like the most. I mean if you want to of course." she said at me innocently. She really know how to make people say Yes to her at everything.

"Gahyeon, I'm not sure it's the best idea and she might have things to do you know." 

"Pretty please. It's been a long time since we had someone home or even seeing someone else apart from our group." she said pouting.

I only know her for not much time but I already consider her my own daughter and I would do fight anyone for her. So I naturally accepted the offer. Before going to the room I texted my roommate to let her know that I had found a place to stay and that I would come back tomorrow. First they showed me around the house and after that they showed me my room for the night. It was a simple but comfortable room. There was a bed, a lamp, curtains and white walls.

Afterward, they left me alone to give me time to unpack the little thing that I had brought with me. When I had finished unpacking, I went slowly downstair. I don't really want to face my host now. I barely know them, it might be awkward. 

In the sitting room, Gahyeon and Siyeon were loudly chatting about something. In the kitchen, Jiu and Sua were cooking something I think and Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami were nowhere to be seen. In the hallway a door near the stairs in particular caught my attention before. I don't like being noisy but I couldn't help it. I slowly opened the door cautiously trying to make no sound. It was the library, I took a closer look at the book shelf, the book in it look rather old. They were probably there before the girls started living there.

I looked around the room and I noticed that I wasn't the only one here as Dami was sitting in a couch in the corner of the room with a book in her hand. 

"Dami ?" she looked up from her book to see who had called her.

"Yes?"

"I wondered why did you kept those book ?" She looked at me confused.

"I mean why do you guys keep books from the old orphanage?"

"We can't go to the city." Well that did not respond my question at all but okay.

" We don't have money and we don't where it's." Wait so how do they eat if they don't have money.

"If you were wondering how do we eat. We have a garden in the back of the "yard" and we are basically vegan. " Does she read my mind or what.

"So are you dating someone?" I asked curiously.

"Are you flirting with me?" My brain just short circuited. Do I look like I am flirting with her.

"What, no! I'm already dating someone."

"Oh, okay. You're not my type anyway." oh, thank you. Why do I feel so rejected when I don't even like her.

"Did you just friendzoned me?"

++++++++++++

Quick note: 

Thank you for reading.

Also I'm sorry for the delay. 

See you.