2

"Booo!" My heart skiped a beat, that's it, it's the end of me. It was nice knowing you all but it's time, I must go hell's waiting for me.

My legs started shaking like crazy. That surely didn't sound like someone I knew. I wanted to kill that person for scaring the crap out of me but I was way too scared to face whoever it was.

"Are you going to stay like this all day or what?" The owner of the voice didn't seems as scary or dangerous as I had imagined but my sense told me to run, so I did. I runned in the hallway as fast as I could to find an exit of this house.

"Hey! Wait, where are you going?!"The mysterious voice said behind me, chasing me.

The next that happened, was me on the floor with my butt hurting from the fall. I looked up to see what had made me fall. It wasn't a what, it was a who, in front of me there was a girl with long dark brown hair looking at me with a serious face. I stood up swiftly and apologised but then I remembered that I was running away from someone.

When I tried to pass the girl she blocked my way, I tried again avoiding her but as I was doing so she took me by the waist and lifted me up. I tried to get out of her grip but she was way stronger than I was. By the time, the person chasing me (Really slowly by the way. I think she was walking.) was there in front of me smiling sweetly at me.

I could finally see her face, she looked quite young, younger than me for sure. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Why did you runned away from me?" she said, pouting?

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean it. Okay, I kinda did." I couldn't speak and the fact that the other girl was still lifting me up didn't help me either.

"Sua, let her go. She can't speak because of you." I suppose that was Sua who was lifting me up.   ( Wow! genius. It wasn't obvious at all.)

"I don't know her. I don't trust her. And what is she even doing here, in our house."  Before I could speak up  to defend myself, an other girl appeared from out of nowhere(how many are they?) and cut me off.

"We should kill her." My face became paler as I heard what the new girl said.

++++++++++

Shorter chapter but I hop you enjoyed it.

See you soon for the next chapter.