12

Quick Note: First of all I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this book, thank you so much.

And I would like to apologise also for not uploading for a whole month. 

I had a little problem with my wifi but now I intend to upload more frequently to compensate .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Warning: This chapter contains violence*

Siyeon got up from the bed irritated. This person better had a good reason to interrupt our moment if they didn't want to end up buried alive. I watch as she slowly headed toward the door.

She slowly opened the door, revealing the person who kept me from sleeping and not in a good way.

"What ar-" before she could finish her sentence, he swiftly took out a knife from his pocket and he stabbed her in the stomach.

I froze at sight of the scene that was happening in front of me. Siyeon stumbled back from the pain, he took that opportunity to punch her in the face making her lose her balance and fall to the ground.

She whined from the pain while with her hand she tried to cover her wound.

Adrenaline took over my body and i threw myself against him, making him lose his knife on the way.

He fell on his back near the door which was closed now. I got on top of him and I started to punch him repeatedly. My blood boiled even more remembering what he had done to her. Nobody has the right to hurt to my baby.

I suddenly stopped when a weak voice called for me "Bora"

I look at him one last time, his face was full of bruises and blood. Maybe I had killed him but I couldn't care less.

I made my way toward Siyeon. She had tears in her eyes. I hastened to hug her. I couldn't care less if her blood stained my pyjama. I started crying.

"Bora...I don't think...I don't think I have... much more times left." I cried even louder.

"No, you're not gonna die. I'm going to fix you.. You're going to be okay." It was starting to be hard to breath normally.

"Bora, I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too, Siyeon"

They kissed with their tears mixing, it was rather bitter sweet.

"Bora please, live for me."

"I can't leave you" she sobbed.

"Bora" she whispered weakly.

"Don't worry, you're joining her." before I could turn around he stabbed me in the back.

The pain was unbearable, I hugged her.

Slowly she lost her consciousness in my arms and I stopped feeling her breath on my neck.

I cried even harder and I hold even more thighly to not let her go.

"Now only three more are missing and after that Minji will love me again." he said in a low voice.

"You're a monster." I said "You better not touch the girls or I will haunt... you for the... rest of you miserable life." I said weakly.

Slowly the light faded away and everything became black.

I was scared, I couldn't see anything and the fact there was no sound present in this place but the own sound of breath. I got up from the cold floor and I started to walk slowly towards no precise place. Each step I took I felt a little warmer and this place didn't feel as scary as before. Suddenly a cold hand took mine making me stop walking.