3

"We should kill her." My face became paler as I heard what the new girl said.

"Siyeon! We're not going to kill her, she's our guest" she said to the wolf looking girl. Thank god, that there's at least one person who doesn't look like a murderer in this place.

" I agree with Siyeon. We didn't invite her, so we should kill her." Sua said while she was still carrying me.

"Did someone talked about killing, because I know hundred way to make a body disappear" Not helping my case are we and where did she even came from?!

"Dami!" said the girl who was previously chasing me. What was her name again? Oh, yeah she didn't tell me.

"What it's true I do know hundred ways to make a body disappear."

"We are not killing anyone, especially after what happened last time" said an OTHER girl exiting a room nearby. How many of them are they exactly?!

"Yeah, so as I was saying we could perhaps bury her in the woods. Is not like...." the newcomer interrupted her.

" You guys never respect me." the girl in front of the door said pouting.

" Thank god, there's at least one responsible adult in this house. Because those two crazy persons want to kill our guest." she said pointing at Siyeon and Sua

" and this person here, thought it was a good idea to tell them that she knew how to get rid of a body." she said, pointing at the place where Dami previously was.

"Wait! Where is she? She was just there before."

"Sua, please let go of the girl. You're going to asphyxiate her." Sua finally let go of me.

"Sorry, about my friends. So, what's your name?" she asked. Seconds later nothing happened, no one responded her. Oh, wait! She's asking me. Forgive my two braincell, they're not that useful.

"I..I'm Y/N" I said almost whispering.

"YOU'RE WHAT? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU." Sua yelled.

"Baby, stop yelling she's not deaf." Siyeon said.

"I'm Y/N" I said louder so everyone here could hear me.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Gahyeon. This loudass person is Bora or Sua if you didn't already know, this is Siyeon, Bora's girlfriend and a wolf. She's not a real wolf but don't tell her that." she said the last part whispering.

"And I'm Minji but you can call Jiu and I'm the oldest." she said smiling at me.

"Sorry, to interrupt you whole presentation but what is that mark on your neck?" Sua said smirking at her. As soon as Sua said that she covered her neck with her hair.

"It's nothing I just fell." as soon as she finished her frase a loud noise was heard in the room that she had previously left. Not long after the door opened again, revealing a tall girl with bangs.

"Sorry, if I interrupted something I fell in the room. Jiu you told me to stay in the room and that you would come back fast. It's been 15 minutes since you said that and hi girl that I don't know." the tall girl.

"You fell, riiigghht." Sua said looking between jiu and the other girl.

"Yes,I fell already told you" the other girl said.

"I'm talking about Jiu, Yoohyeon." Yoohyeon looked at Jiu worried.

"Wait, you fell and you didn't tell me. Where did you hurt yourself?" Jiu looked more nervous than before avoiding Yoohyeon gaze.

"It's nothing don't worry." she said blushing.

"No unnie, let Yoohyeon help you. She hurt herself on her neck, maybe Yoohyeon you could help her relax." Siyeon said winking at Yoohyeon. Making both girls blush at the insinuation that the other girl had made. What is this?! I'm in some kind of kdrama or what?!

"Who cares what Jiu unnie and Yoohyeon unnie are doing, we have guest remember." said the youngest.

"You mean an intruder, I don't remember any of us inviting her." Does she have something against me or what?! Sure, I'm an intruder but this is an abandoned building and if I knew that some people were living in it, I wouldn't have gone there in the first place.

"Sua, please she didn't know there was people living here.I mean this is supposed to be an abandoned building." Jiu said gently scolding Sua.

"Where are Dami and Handong?" I know that Dami girl but I don't know the other one. The more time I'm here the more it look like a gang who thought it was a good idea to live in a orphanage in the middle of the woods.

" I'm here" how long has she been there and how the hell did I not noticed her before. Those people are weird.

"Since when have you been there? And you scared the shit out of me!" Sua said.

"I've been there literally since the start. You guys never pay attention to me." she said fake crying.

"Hey! Don't include me. I knew you were there." Yoohyeon said.

"And hi, I'm Handong and I'm the only one with actual braincell in this group."

"Dami! Come here to introduce yourself!" Jiu shouted so Dami could hear her wherever she was.

"I'm reading now! You should have told me earlier, now it's too late!" she shouted back.

"Well, I apologise on her behalf." Jiu said sighting.

"I just have a question,why are you here?" Yoohyeon asked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!(If I can)