17

The next morning, I was woken up by the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Come on Yoohyeon. Time to wake up" someone said.

"Let me sleep, just a little more." I responded.

" It's almost noon, I think you have slept enough." Siyeon said.

" Okay, I'm coming" I grunted. I got out of my bed, I dressed up and I made my way to the kitchen.

I stepped in the kitchen and I was welcomed by none other than Bora holding a knife.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cooking, if you haven't noticed it's almost noon and someone here has to cook if we want to eat."

"Thank you." 

"Yeah, by the way I have no idea where all that food came from but I'm definitely not complaining."

"Maybe it's like a magical house or something like that" I said while I was setting the table.

"Don't be ridiculous if it was magical, don't you think that at least we would've gotten adopted before this whole disaster happened." Siyeon said entering the kitchen.

" I was just saying." I pouted

"Dinner's ready, so you two go sit down." Sua enthusiastically said.

"Thank you for the food." Siyeon said

"So, what are we going to do?" I said

"Are you talking about the fact that we're stuck here or the fact that we just died and revived or maybe is it the fact that we don't know what happened to the other." Siyeon said

"Yeah pretty much everything you just said."

"Look, about all those things, we can't do anything else but wonder what happened. And as much as it pains me to say this we can't do anything else but continue to live on and see what will happen next." Sua said, quite frustrated by the current situation.

"We can't just give up, maybe we can do something about it. Like maybe we could break the barrier somehow or help them." I said.

"She's right Yoohyeon, we don't even know what happened to the girls. I'm sure they are okay, maybe they are living in the city or something like that." Siyeon said although it was clear to me that she didn't believe that last part.

I feel sad that I will probably never see them again but if they are happy that's all that matters to me. I will miss them so much though.

The rest of the dinner we made some chat in between while we continued to eat. 

"So what now?" Siyeon asked.

"How about a board game? I think there's one in the living room" Sua said.

"Are you proposing that because you always win at that game." I said

"Come on, it's going to be fun." she responded.

We played some round until Sua started complaining.

"You're cheating, I saw you." Sua said.

"Please, you're just complaining because you're not winning." I said.

"I saw you pick up a card! Siyeon you saw her right."

"I didn't see her." Siyeon said.

"At least, I am not like Jiu." I said.

"Did you just admit ?"

"Nope, I just said that Jiu was a cheater when it came to game." 

"Well anyway while you two were arguing and not paying attention. I actually finished, so I won." Siyeon simply said.

We both looked at her surprised.

"That 's unfair." Sua said.

"Stop whining you baby" I said

Before she could replicate anything, something startled us.

"What was that sound?" I said.

"I think it came from the library" sua said.

"Jiu you're okay!"

Is that Gahyeon?! That's impossible, she wasn't there before.

"Is that Gahyeon?!" Siyeon said.

Sua got up and she headed toward the library. We followed her close behind. She slowly opened the door.

The person in the library all looked up and looked at us. Everyone in the house was shocked and surprised by the newcomer.

What were they doing here? How is this possible?

"Siyeon, Sua, Yoohyeon" Jiu said with tears in her eyes.

"How is this possible you were dead and we also died." Dami said crying.

"I though you left us. I though you guys left after we died." Siyeon said.

"No we wouldn't leave you, not until at least we founded a clue about what had happened. We did talk to the director but none of the adult would listen to us" Handong said.

"I still don't understand how is it possible that you guys died. How did you die?" I asked.

"Well our cause of death is most likely the same as yours." Dami said.

"What?! I don't understand, why would he do that?! I just don't get it, why would kill us. Especially Jiu, wasn't he like in love with her." Siyeon said.

"That dude was crazy, no normal human being would do that and that's on period." Handong said.

"He killed us because he said that if Jiu wasn't with him then nobody deserved her and then we attacked him. We fought and we eventually all died, including him." Dami said.

"How are you so unfazed about dying? We literally just died?!" Gahyeon said.

"I'm not unfazed. It happened, yeah and it was awfull but now we are alive, and that's all that matter rigt now." Dami responded.

" Yeah, you're right but it was just so awfull." Gahyeon sighted.

"Now it's all finished. Come here, I've missed all of you." Sua opened her arm wide open.

"Group hug!"Gahyeon said excitedly.

We all hugged for a while and we eventually break it up.

Jiu was crying a mess and so were the rest of them.

But at the end of the day we were fine and alive, that's all that really matters in the end.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading today's chapters and I hope you've enjoyed it.

See you next time.