9

*Warning: This chapter contain violence.*

"Maybe I should tell you what really went down that day maybe you could help us, resolve this thing." Handong said looking seriously.

*******************

We used to all live here since we were just baby with the other kids and some adults who were in charge of the place.

Most of the years that we had lived here were completely normal and we just went with the flow of life, through the ups and downs but it never was something extreme.

Everything was normal until Jiu's 21 birthdays came that's when it all started, this day after the celebration of her birthday, a guy asked to talk privately with her about something really important, we all thought he was a little bit weird, the way he acted, he keep looking nervously around him like if someone was watching him.

Of course Jiu accepted, it was only talking after all she thought, maybe she shouldn't have.

After a while Jiu came back, looking a little bit sad, we naturally asked her what had happened and why she was looking so sad.

After a brief moment of silence, she looked up at us and she told us that the guy had confessed to her that he had feeling for her, to which she gently rejected him trying not to hurt his feeling.

What we didn't knew at that time is that it wasn't love what he felt for her, it was pure obsession. 

After that day, he started to stalk us secretly wherever we where, he also was there but from afar alone in the corner.

He would stare at us not so discreetly while smiling creepily.

He especially liked watching Yoohyeon which we found that weird because he liked Jiu not Yoohyeon, so we thought that maybe he had moved on and that he now had a crush on Yoohyeon.

An entire week went on like that, until none of us could take it anymore, this had to stop, it was starting to scare us that even some of us couldn't sleep properly at night thinking he would be there watching us and so we decided that we would all go confront him and tell him to stop for once.

We decided to plan thing well so he wouldn't bother us anymore but just when we were about to confront him, I felt so sick to my stomach that I could barely walk.

I asked them to go without me and I told them that I would go to the nursing room but they insisted to accompany me there and that we would talk to him later.

The rest of the afternoon we spent it in the nursing room and that afternoon the nurse recommended me to stay tonight here.

When the girls left the nursing room it was already night so they naturally parted ways each going to their different rooms.

Yoohyeon in particular this night felt weird, inside of her there was a voice saying don't go, go back to them, go back to her.

She decided to ignore it, it was probably just her hormones telling her to go run and go kiss Jiu.

As she was not far from her room, she felt as if she was being followed.

She discreetly looked behind her, only to find that creepy smile again.

Scared of him she started to walk faster but so did he.

When she finally reached her door she swiftly entered and she tried to slam the door shut but he blocked the door faster with his foot and then he pushed it making Yoohyeon falling to the ground by the strength.