5

"Did you just friendzoned me?" She looked at me confused.

"Just forget it." Before she could reply anything to me, we heard a loud noise coming from the corridor. What could it be now. I hurried to the hallway to see what was going on while Dami couldn't be bothered and she continued her previous reading section.

Turn out it was just Yoohyeon, who had fell in the stairs and was now laughing hysterically. On the other hand Jiu looked worried that the girl might had hurt herself. Dami joined me at the doorstep to see who was now interrupting her peace.

"Of course it's Yoohyeon, it's always Yoohyeon. I wonder how she even walks, she's worse than Bambi." Dami said and a long sigh came out of her mouth.

"Are you okay, puppy?"Jiu said lifting Yoohyeon's face to see her better. She calmed herself and looked back at the other girl.

"I'm fine Jiu, I'm just little clumsy." she warmly smiled at her.

"I know but I can help but to worry. What if one day you hurt yourself badly." Yoohyeon took Jiu hands in hers and she looked at her lovingly. If they continue with their cheesiness, I'm going to vomit rainbows.

"well that sure as hell new, though it's not that surprising." Dami said next to me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.

" I'm talking about them. I mean they know each other for the longest in our group but they just start dating now. Truly disappointing." She said incredulous at the situation.and she went back in the room that she had previously left.

I looked back at the couple, who were now having a passionate making out session. Yoohyeon took Jiu hands and lead her to what I suppose was her room. I'll leave before my perverted mind imagine things. I went to the living room, where handong and Gahyeon were playing chess and Siyeon was drawing Sua or the lamp behind her. I'm kind of hungry right now. I wonder when are we going to eat?

I checked my watch it was 10 p.m. already. Before I could complain more in my head, Sua voice interrupted my thought. "What is this ?! Is this how you see me."

"I'm sorry. I told you I was bad at drawing."

"It's too late now you've hurt my feelings, I could never forgive you!" She said dramatically.

"Oh you majesty, forgive me for not drawing you as the piece of art that you are. Please I beg you, forgive me."

"Did you just- that was real smooth. Fine, I forgive you." She said smirking and she then hugged her tightly. I wonder if any of them are actually normal.

Gahyeon, later on joined them to see what was all that drama about. She picked up the drawing and as soon as she glanced at the paper, she started laughing hysterically. Curious I joined her to observe the "art". I couldn't hold my laugh and started laughing like maniac too. Sua looked at us like she was about to kill the both of us but didn't stopped us from laughing.

"Picasso could never." I said.

"You are my icon Siyeon-unnie. When I grow up I want to be just like you." she said out of breath and she proceed to laugh again.

"You all are so mean." Sau said pouting.

"You guys need to stop exaggerating. I'm sure it's not that bad" Handong said joining us. She looked at the drawing and she proceed to breath slowly. She bit her lips and she then let it all out, she started laughing about it too.

"Wow, Siyeon you really are an exceptional artist. It almost look like a foto." Handong said sarcastically.

After that lets say that it was world war III with an elf chasing us with her shoes in her hand and a wolf trying to make her calm down.

"Dinner is ready! You better hurry if you don't want Jiu to eat it all." Thank god saved by the food. I was too young to die today anyway.

We all hurried to the kitchen to eat. Everyone first started eating silently without making a sound, which made it more awkward. I mean at least for me.

"So why don't you talk a little bit about yourself?" Sua said making eye contact. Well, now I'm scared.

"Let me rephrase that. What's your name? How old are you? Where do you live? What do you do in you free time? Do you have any friend? Are you dating someone?" What's this? It's an interrogation or what? And what does is that suppose to mean if I have friends or not. Do I look like I don't have any friend. Rude.

"Sua, I think you are scaring her."

"No, I'm fine. My name is Y/N. I'm 22 year old. I live in Y/City. In my free time I hang out with my friend. Yes I do have friends and I'm also dating someone."

"Wow, she's younger than all of you and she's actually dating someone. How pathetic you all look."

++++++++++

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. 

And also Scream is a bop and so is the entire album.

Don't forget to stream scream and vote. 

So they can get their first win.

See you next time. Byyye