Chapter 7

I was spread out on the bed with my boss on top of me. He was touching me. This was bad because it was my boss, I work for him but I didn't care and neither did he. I wanted this, i wanted him. I could feel he wanted me as well. 

He kissed my neck with wet kisses as his hands traveled all over my body making me shiver in pleasure. He was making me feel like I never felt before and I liked it. I moaned when he cupped my breast into his strong hand and lightly squeezed. His mouth found my collarbone where he nibbled on it. I bit my lip at the sensation, holding back a moan. His hands traveled from my breast down over my stomach. My boss looks me into my eyes. His eyes a dark shade of blue full with lust and want.

"I want you. Are you sure you want this too?" he asked me concerned. 

I looked into his eyes. I bet my eyes looked back at him with lust too. My throat was dry to speak so I just nodded in response. Oh god yes I want this to continue. I craved for his touch. Never knew this would feel so good.

"Good 'cause I don't want to-" My boss said but was cut off when something weird happened. His face and body changed in mid sentence. The person on top of me was not my boss anymore. The person's hair was a little longer, pitch black. His eyes were lighter like the oceans - his pupils were big, giving him an intimidating stare. 

"- Stop."  The person finished the sentence, adding his signature smirk. 

Then he leaned in to kiss me.

--

I woke up abruptly from my dream and sat up quickly on my bed. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I ran my hand through my hair, trying to calm my nerves. I was shocked.

'Was this a dream?'

I looked over to my nightstand at my alarm clock. I woke up 10 minutes before it supposed to go off, alarming that I have to get up for work. A cold shower would help me progress this steamy dream I had. Why would I even dream such things? It was insane and couldn't help but blush at the thought.

I took this cold shower, not that it really helped but at least I was now wide awake and cooled off from the dream. I had some cereal for breakfast and headed off towards my work. It only took like 20 minutes walk towards the mansion where my boss lives. Of course I was a little bit early but he doesn't mind that I come in early, he rather finds it offensive if I was late. 

I was at the closed fence in front of his huge mansion and pushed the button from the intercom. I heard it rang until i heard Sienna speak, "You're early Cassie, come on in!". She must have seen me through the camera on the fence. The fence opened. I walked towards the mansion, passing a huge fountain that was placed in the middle. I walked up the steps towards the front door and opened it and walked in and closed it again behind me. If Sienna knew I was coming she usually left the door open a little so I could enter. 

I heard footsteps approaching. "Cassie, can you clean up my office fast? I'm having a meeting soon." 

It was my boss. I couldn't help when the blood rushed to my cheeks. I blushed at the sight of him, remembering my dream from last night. 

Before I could answer him he already left. 

Good, I don't want to face him right now...

I took my stuff to clean towards his office. His office was huge with a desk placed in front of the window that had a view of his beautiful garden. At his desk were 2 black chairs, a little further in the room was that looked like a sitting place with 2 couches close to each other with a small coffee table in the middle. All I could say was it looked like a really nice office to work in.

But something new caught my eyes. At the wall on the left was a huge picture with a frame surrounding it. I walked towards it scanning my eyes over it. And again I felt blood rush towards my cheeks. I swallowed. It was a picture of my boss posing in it. He wore glasses which i only saw him wearing it in that one commercial on TV. His blue eyes staring straight at the camera lens. It was like he looked right at me and I felt weird.

"Careful or your eyes might pop out of their sockets."

The sudden voice behind me scared me nearly to death!

I turned around.

"Josh!?"

-- 

To be continued! 

Rate and leave a comment on what you like/dislike/want in my story! 

I appreciate feedback!

Goodday!