Chapter 3.

'Okay stay calm. It's just another day at the office. Just try to avoid him and hope he is not working at home today.' 

 I thought talking some sense in me. Today was not a day I looked forward to;  after seeing his commercial on TV,  I didn't know how to react when I happened to see him. Should I act normal? Should I say to him that I watched his commercial on TV? That I thought he was really handsome in it? No.. No I couldn't say that to him. He would think I'm weird and that I'm like a crazy fan girl of his.  He wouldn't want that... I sighed. I couldn't even get him out of my head. 

My thoughts kept rambling on when I opened a door without thinking.

Just my luck...

I dropped the new bed sheets I was holding in my arms and I felt my cheeks going red as a tomato. My busy thoughts before stopped as I thought of only just one thing.

Hot.

Right in front of my eyes stood my boss. His back turned to me but apparently he was getting dressed. He was putting on his white shirt while he stood in front of his mirror. I could see his back through is shirt.  I saw him looking at himself in the mirror as he buttoned up his white shirt. Then he spotted me behind him. He didn't move but only gave me a smug smirk in the mirror as he looked at me in the mirror. 

"You can come in or are you really enjoying the view from there?" He asked, his smirk didn't disappear but neither did his stare. 

I gulped, "S-Sorry.. I came to clean the sheets. But I can do it later if you're still.. Busy."

I heard him chuckle. He turned around, facing me and walked towards me in a slow pace. When he was right in front of me, he put his one hand on the door frame beside me and leaned towards me, looking at me up and down before saying; "Then you should pick those sheets back up that you dropped, don't you think?" He asks, with a glint of amusement in his voice.

"R-R-Right. Sorry." I answered back and crouched to pick up the sheets. Not awkward enough as it happens right in front of him. I picked the sheets up, but did one mistake;I looked up at him while still in crouching position. I felt my cheeks go red again and stood up quickly. 

"Sorry." I said trying to hide my embarrassment. 

I heard him sighting and he pushed himself back when he removed his hand from the door frame.

 "You should stop saying sorry. It annoys me." He said in a slightly harsh tone. 

"Sorry!"

He gave me an evil glare. His bright blue eyes turning a darker shade.

"I-I-I mean I won't say it again." I stuttered, feeling threatened under his hard glare.

He answered with a small smile; his hard tone completely gone. "Good. But if you ever say it again, maybe I won't be joking about punishing you this time, maid."

I gulped, "T-That won't be necessary. I-I'll go make you bed now." I held the sheets tight to my chest as they need to protect me from his intense stare at me. 

He stepped aside and let me pass. I went to his bed a little more further in the room and put the clean sheets on an empty chair beside the wall. I was walking around the bed to pull of the dirty sheets from his bed,  when I bumped something on the ground from his nightstand. It looked like a small photo frame.

He heard the noise and turned towards me, now with his dark blue blazer on. 

I looked back at him, "S-sorry - I'll put it back!" I said quickly and picked up the photo frame and  put it back gently on the nightstand.

'Thank god it's not broken..' I thought in relief.

"What did I say?" My boss said in a hard tone. 

All of a sudden he was right in front of me,his intense stare staring deep into my soul. 

I shivered under his gaze. 

'Now I am in trouble and it's my own stupid fault. God have mercy.."

---

To be continued!

Give it a star if you want  this story to keep going!

Thanks for reading!