Chapter 2

"Then maybe I have to punish you.."

"E-Excuse me?" My eyes widen at his responds.

He sat back in his chair smirking at me. "I'm just joking. Or am I?"

I swallowed. His stare was very intense and I froze.

Then all of a sudden the tension in the room was broken by someone abruptly interrupting us. A young girl walked through the doors into the room we're in.

"Can you answer your goddamn phone!" She slightly yelled at him.

She was really pretty. Bright blue eyes, perfect sculptured face, lips like Angelina Jolie; don't know if they were fake or not and pitch black hair. She was like a model.

His face went blank and sat up straight in his chair again

His face went blank and sat up straight in his chair again. He clears his throat. 

"Can't you knock?" He said towards her.

She stood beside me and that's when she noticed me too. She looked me up and down like I was not welcome here. She made me feel really uneasy.

"Who are you? Don't you have to get the trash out or something or whatever you people do?" She spit at me. 

"Dash, enough." 

She looked back at him, "Atleast get someone who actually do their job instead of just standing there doing nothing." and put her hands on her sides. 

I looked at them. I felt so awkward and out of place, "I-I'll leave you two." and went towards the door. I felt both their eyes on me. I wish he could've said anything to me before I left but he said nothing. 

I closed the door behind me, leaving them alone. Who was she?

I was shocked, Sienna stood before of me with the laundry basket. 

"Don't worry about her. She's just his stepsister; Dasha. She's a really pain in the ass." Sienna said smiling.

I chuckled at her choice of words about her. "Is she like that towards you too?" I asked her.

"No, not really. She's... nice in her kind of way. I think she just gets used to the idea that I work her for him." 

I nodded in response.

"You want to help me with the laundry?" She asked me and I said yes. I could use some friendly company and distraction ...

---

Later that night after work, I was in my own apartment. I was relaxing from a long day of cleaning his house. It was tiring and I felt like watching some TV before going to bed.

I put the TV on already and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I found some chips that I did in a small bowl and went back towards the living room. But what I saw on my TV was really something extraordinary. I was shocked of what I saw and felt my temperature rise. On top of that I dropped my bowl of chips into the ground. 

On my television was a commercial about sunglasses, I guessed. But the model in the commercial is someone I knew all to well...

It was my boss!

How am I going to confront him tomorrow after seeing this? 

I blushed.

'I'm doomed.'

--

To be continued!

I'm sorry this is short and I hope it's good!

I might change it but I don't know yet. 

Let me know if I should! 

xoxo