𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

You and bakugou have been married for almost 5 years. You'd work alongside bakugou as his assistant,

when you were little you wanted to be a hero but your quirk didn't get you into the hero course at U.A. your quirk allowed you to make someone feel any emotion you wanted just by touching them,

so obviously you didn't get into the hero course but you did manage to get into general studies and from there you worked on learning how to be an assistant for hero agencies.

Throughout your years at U.A. you met bakugou and at first he didn't like you,

he thought you were some weak girl just because you were in general studies but after watching you for a little bit be started to grow on you, seeing how strong and determined you were to achieve your goal made him fall head over heels for you.

And you obviously liked him back so the day he confessed was the day you started dating. Years go by with endless facetimes, and love letters, and meaningless fights that ended up being forgotten.

After 8 years of dating bakugou finally got on one knee and proposed. Obviously you said yes and you two moved in together.

You had your wedding and bakugou opened up his own hero agency and that's where you got the job of being his assistant. Both of your dreams coming true and living a happy normal life.

Today was like any other day at the agency but just a lot busier you had some meetings to put on bakugou's schedule today, paperwork flooded your desk and you had to answer questions left and right.

Your coworkers coming up to you,

"Hey y/n where do these go?"

"put them on my desk" another approached

"i have those documents you wanted"

"thank you i'll take them"

you grab paperwork and rush over to your desk and sit in your chair and begin to type rapidly on the computer.

You transfer information from the papers to the computer about an hour passed and you finish the work. You grab the papers and walk over to the filing cabinet to pull them in their current folder.

"Hey y/n?" you look up from what you were doing.

"Yeah what's up?" "There's a call for you on line 4, they want to know if they can have an interview with bakugou sometime this week,

i told them he's booked but they won't stop until they talk to you." you sigh and roll your eyes "alright, can you finish this while i handle that"

you walk away and to your desk picking up the phone. "Hello this is y/n bakugou speaking, how may i help you"

"hi im Rin from 9 studios and i was wondering if you could schedule me an interview with Ground Zero this week by any chance?"

"I'm sorry but he has a ton of meetings this week going into next week so please try again in a couple of weeks, alright"

you go to hang up the phone but you hear him speak again. "Please ma'am I'm asking nicely just make an opening for me this week"

"and i'm telling you nicely to call back in a couple of weeks, bye bye now" you hang up the phone.

You sit back in your chair taking any spare time you had to take a breather and relax. It was around that time where people started to leave but you were still stuck at your desk.

You then feel a big pair of hands resting on your shoulder rubbing them softly.
———————————————————————